Thanks

Will a Bager from a JD X754 with a 60c deck fit a JD X595

Will a Bagger from a JD X754 with a 60c deck fit a JD X595 with a 54C inch

The bagger is made up with the following part numbers

Bagger BM20780
    Chute BM21681
    Material Collection System BG20727

I can buy this system used that came from a X754 with a 60C

I might have to have a different chute to fit my X595 with a 54C inch deck.

What are your thoughts
    Does this bagger system do a good job
    Thanks
    Stu
    SulleyBear likes this.
    r1025r, Curtis Hard Cab, 54D mid mount auto connect mower deck with mulch kit, ,54" front mount snow blower, H120 Loader, Heavy Hitch, Kens Bolt on Grab Hooks. Pallet Forks ,JD Ballast Box
    Front mount JD thatcher, Smyth sweeper 44″ Tag-Along with Collecting Bin (44TB), Hardi Estate Sprayer 3pt PTO. John Deere 2011 X748 60 7 iron inch deck, Bluebird TA10 36inch Towable Aerator with Hydraulic Lift, Reist D72/center hydaulic link Landscape In-Fielder Groomer

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,497 Times in 1,405 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu19511 View Post
    Will a Bagger from a JD X754 with a 60c deck fit a JD X595 with a 54C inch

The bagger is made up with the following part numbers

Bagger BM20780
    Chute BM21681
    Material Collection System BG20727

I can buy this system used that came from a X754 with a 60C

I might have to have a different chute to fit my X595 with a 54C inch deck.

What are your thoughts
    Does this bagger system do a good job
    Thanks
    Stu
    I am inclined to say NO, it won't fit. And here is why

By the way, here is the link to the actual parts listing for you to double check, but I see the 62C deck mentioned as an option for your tractor and it is a different blower than for the 54" deck..

The part numbers are different. Check out the link below and you can see the actual part numbers for your tractor. Hope this helps.

John Deere - Parts Catalog

I

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:07 AM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,497 Times in 1,405 Posts
    As far as how these work, I have used a material collection system for years on my 455. I have the MC519 Cart, which hooks to the rear frame of the tractor and follows you around. It holds a LOT of clippings, I think 3 or 4 times as much as the 2 bag collection system.

The blowers do a great job transferring the clippings and material. You do want to be very careful with these blowers as I have had to replace the housings on a number of them over the years from people setting their decks so low that the bottom of the deck mounted blower drags on the ground and wears a hole in the plastic housing, eventually. Then, they don't work.....

Also, I have replaced the plastic impellers in these on a number of tractors over the years, just from extensive use. These material collection systems are extremely handy for fall leaf clean up and also, they shred and pack the clippings tight. I suggest using "Gator Blades" or the blades with the special lift feature to improve the function of the entire system.

Overall, I can;t recall anyone really disliking these systems who have used them over some time. Of course, if you try and pick up wet material, it will clog the chute up. Also, if you overfill either the bags, the MC cart or whatever the actual collection system used, then the clippings and material will back up and relatively quickly plug the chute and then even the blower and impeller. This means taking the chute off, removing the blower from the deck and cleaning it out by hand, even spinning the impeller backwards to dislodge all the highly compacted debris.

The best way to avoid this over full problem is to keep reaching back when you are using the system and feeling with your hand the side of the bags or the side of the cover on the MC519 cart. If you tap the side with your hand, you will feel the debris filling and that is the time to empty the collection system.

While these are somewhat expensive new, they usually attach very easily, the blower is driven off a pulley added to the far right deck spindle with a belt in the blower unit and the entire system is easy to install and remove and very effective at collecting leaves and grass, etc. I know i wouldn't sell the one I have for my tractor as there is no faster way to clean up excess clipping or leaves, etc. than this material collection system.

If you have plenty of storage space and you have a large lawn, consider the MC519 cart. It will hold much more material, it follows the tractor and makes backing very easy as it is mounted on caster wheels and you can empty the cart without leaving the tractor seat. It has a clam-shell type cover on the cart and by pulling one handle the release the cover and another handle to permit the cart to dump, it empties itself very efficiently. Then you pull the cart back and snap it down into place and pull the other handle to close the cover and away you go............

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanks for the information. It was very helpful!
    r1025r, Curtis Hard Cab, 54D mid mount auto connect mower deck with mulch kit, ,54" front mount snow blower, H120 Loader, Heavy Hitch, Kens Bolt on Grab Hooks. Pallet Forks ,JD Ballast Box
    Front mount JD thatcher, Smyth sweeper 44″ Tag-Along with Collecting Bin (44TB), Hardi Estate Sprayer 3pt PTO. John Deere 2011 X748 60 7 iron inch deck, Bluebird TA10 36inch Towable Aerator with Hydraulic Lift, Reist D72/center hydaulic link Landscape In-Fielder Groomer

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:32 AM
    Thanks
    The bagger part whether it's a 2 or 3 bag collection is the same for all,the mount brackets differ from model to model.The PF are pretty much deck specific for the newer models.
    As far as how well they work,best thing I ever got and have them for both tractors.Got mine use and pieced together form PF units laying around at the dealer.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1221.jpg   IMG_0825.jpg   IMG_0643.jpg  
    Tom

2019 X590 with power mulch control and PF bagger
    30" mechanical tiller
    02 X595 with 62" deck,front thatcher and powerflow PTO kit
    3pt hitch with Heavy Hitch 45 JD loader
    12 JD suitcase weights
    JD/Brinly 3pt plow
    Frontier SS1036 3pt pto spreader
    (2) JS63C walk behind mowers
    TS 105 JD weed wacker
    tow behind 15 gal. sprayer
    Turftime 60" lawn roller
    Turftime 54" 3pt core aerator

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:06 PM
    Thanks
    You will need a new Blower But everything else should fit Fine each deck has a different discharge width That why the Need of a different Blower

BTW I suggest Getting Gator or Predator Blades when Bagging it allows You to collect More between fill ups than standard Bagging Blades I ran a Bagger for 4 years On MY X485(didn't have a Bagger first 7 years of ownership) went to a a MC519 about 4 years ago when I bought my Used X748 I also Bought a aftermarket Hydraulic Lift Kit for My MC519 Cart sure beat having to get off the Tractor to Unload Bags
    Last edited by Sergeant; 05-27-2018 at 08:30 PM.
    TJR345 likes this.
    John Deere Models: 2025RTLB(Gen 2),X748,GX335,140H3,112SF,110RF,Sabre 1542,TX Gator
    Cub Cadet Models:0riginal,70,106,XT3GSX & Experimental Non Production Rear engine rider
    Ingersoll Model:3016PS
    Simplicity Models:Wonder Boy
    White Model: GT2055

MSGT 11 & 18 Series Retired

9. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements