• 1 Post By jgayman

Thread: Deere Dealer Deal Promotions post 10/26

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    05-29-2019 @ 05:38 PM
    Thanks

Deere Dealer Deal Promotions post 10/26

Hi

Seeking wisdom from folks who have observed how the dealership deals change with the seasons. For example what would you expect is coming after current lot of Lawn/Garden X series and 1 series deals end on 10/26. Better or worse, I'm presuming better given the seasonal lull on the East Coast at least. Thanks in advance.

Special Sales and Financing Offers | John Deere US

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 PM
    Thanks
    I’m going to go the other way here-from memory Deere runs seasonal deals and then ends them, not increases them once they run out.

It’s not really about clearing out ‘old’ models as machinery doesn’t change much from MY to MY, most deals just are a little incentive to move some units before the end of the season and then they end, this adds to the bottom line without drastic cuts to profitability and then things contain from there as usual.
    2004-L130

2013-2032r, Curtis Hard side cab (project), H130 FEL & 61"bucket, Artillian Modular Grapple on HD frame with Diverter, 2300# Artillian frame w/ 36" x 3" tines, 46BH 9" & 13" bucket, Frontier RB1060, HLA 1000 series 60" JDQA Snow plow, JD ballast box, RK QH, Homemade 3pt multi purpose hitch, 117W of extra LED lights on ROPS and side Brush guards, Ken's bolt on hooks-3x, Ideal Knife grooved R-4's.

4. Top | #3
    ean

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:18 AM
    Thanks
    I was curious if at the end of these they would change to say 15% off snow plows or blowers? Right now there is 15% off of material collection systems so I thought maybe I'd wait to see if there was something on snowblowers. Thoughts?

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:25 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,605 Times in 1,219 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ean View Post
    I was curious if at the end of these they would change to say 15% off snow plows or blowers? Right now there is 15% off of material collection systems so I thought maybe I'd wait to see if there was something on snowblowers. Thoughts?
    Never saw anything like that during previous seasons.
    wildbranch2007 likes this.
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements