This tractor has run good since I got it, but had to park it outside for several days a while back. Of course we got rain for a couple of those days and the next time I ran it I started having problems. When I checked the bowl on the carb I found some water. I hadn't added any fuel so I figure it had to get in the tank through the fuel cap or around the fuel line grommet on top of the tank. I pulled the fender deck off, cleaned off the crud, and found a bad fuel line grommet.
The mower shop down the road had one so I didn't have to wait for parts. I got everything blown out and reassembled. I had a new hydro reservoir on hand so this was a good time to install it also. Got it fired up and it seems to be running good again.