• 1 Post By Sergeant
  • 1 Post By Sergeant

Thread: X570 snowblower lift kit ideas.

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Thanks

X570 snowblower lift kit ideas.

I have seen the setup John Deere sells through a company call Superior Tech. What I wondering is if anyone can direct me on where to by the electric over hydraulic lifting ram. I can fabricate the rest of the parts. I attached a picture of the one they sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Thanks
    Deere through superior tech Just uses a electric actuator Not a Electric over Hydraulic actuator if You want a electric over Hydraulic Look here http://ph.parker.com/us/en/compact-e...aulic-actuator any Parker dealer can get it for you But if You want to go with a standard electric actuator to use Look over Here Linear Actuator Plus Hardware I was going to go with a Parker electric over Hydraulic actuator to replace my electric actuator On My 1970 Cub Cadet But I ended Up going with the Thompson from Johnny Products. The actuators are to his specs But they should work for your Purpose You Can find cheaper actuators here Linear Actuators | Northern Tool + Equipment and many other Places
    Rcook99 likes this.
    John Deere Models: 2025RTLB(Gen 2),X748,GX335,140H3,112SF,110RF,Sabre 1542,TX Gator
    Cub Cadet Models:0riginal,70,106,XT3GSX & Experimental Non Production Rear engine rider
    Ingersoll Model:3016PS
    Simplicity Models:Wonder Boy
    White Model: GT2055

MSGT 11 & 18 Series Retired

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sergeant For This Useful Post:

Rcook99†(01-06-2019)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:00 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sergeant View Post
    Deere through superior tech Just uses a electric actuator Not a Electric over Hydraulic actuator if You want a electric over Hydraulic Look here http://ph.parker.com/us/en/compact-e...aulic-actuator any Parker dealer can get it for you But if You want to go with a standard electric actuator to use Look over Here Linear Actuator Plus Hardware I was going to go with a Parker electric over Hydraulic actuator to replace my electric actuator On My 1970 Cub Cadet But I ended Up going with the Thompson from Johnny Products. The actuators are to his specs But they should work for your Purpose You Can find cheaper actuators here Linear Actuators | Northern Tool + Equipment and many other Places

Wow didnít think the actuator alone would run that much. The kit might be a better way to go depending on the price.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:23 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rcook99 View Post
    Wow didnít think the actuator alone would run that much. The kit might be a better way to go depending on the price.

Yes $475 doesn't seem so Bad Electric Lift Kit For Snowblowers and Front Blades LP64865 when You look at the price for a quality actuator
    Rcook99 likes this.
    John Deere Models: 2025RTLB(Gen 2),X748,GX335,140H3,112SF,110RF,Sabre 1542,TX Gator
    Cub Cadet Models:0riginal,70,106,XT3GSX & Experimental Non Production Rear engine rider
    Ingersoll Model:3016PS
    Simplicity Models:Wonder Boy
    White Model: GT2055

MSGT 11 & 18 Series Retired

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements