Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By stu19511

Thread: x748 Wiring Diagram

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

x748 Wiring Diagram

Does anyone have a electrical wiring diagram for an X748. I think I have a bad ground somewhere. Thanks
    r1025r, Curtis Hard Cab, 54D mid mount auto connect mower deck with mulch kit, ,54" front mount snow blower, H120 Loader, Heavy Hitch, Kens Bolt on Grab Hooks. Pallet Forks ,JD Ballast Box
    Front mount JD thatcher, Smyth sweeper 44″ Tag-Along with Collecting Bin (44TB), Hardi Estate Sprayer 3pt PTO. John Deere 2011 X748 60 7 iron inch deck, Bluebird TA10 36inch Towable Aerator with Hydraulic Lift, Reist D72/center hydaulic link Landscape In-Fielder Groomer

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:16 PM
    Thanks
    Stu, I sent you a pm.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jd2854020 For This Useful Post:

stu19511 (06-29-2019)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks

X748 Wiring

Well I learned much in my ordeal. I started this process by checking and cleaning connections. I replaced the ignition key switch and the relays thinking that was the problem . I found out latter they were fine. The problem was Poor ground. The cable from battery to frame looked great. Cleaned the connections even though they looked good.. Found that the battery neg. cable was corroded inside the casing. The fuse block connections were also corroded but if you glanced at it you would think it was fine. These issues caused the cluster display to fail and a new one was installed so that the electrical system would function properly to be able to start the tractor. Hope this helps if anyone has these issues
    Gizmo2 and jd2854020 like this.
    r1025r, Curtis Hard Cab, 54D mid mount auto connect mower deck with mulch kit, ,54" front mount snow blower, H120 Loader, Heavy Hitch, Kens Bolt on Grab Hooks. Pallet Forks ,JD Ballast Box
    Front mount JD thatcher, Smyth sweeper 44″ Tag-Along with Collecting Bin (44TB), Hardi Estate Sprayer 3pt PTO. John Deere 2011 X748 60 7 iron inch deck, Bluebird TA10 36inch Towable Aerator with Hydraulic Lift, Reist D72/center hydaulic link Landscape In-Fielder Groomer

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements