How to put the CTC loader on Mounting Arms??

Thread: How to put the CTC loader on Mounting Arms??

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    07-01-2019 @ 08:17 PM
    Thanks
    Hi guys,
    I have the CTC loader on the delivery pallet fully assembled.
    How do you go about mounting?

The videos are all on the 45 FEL

Do I pull it off the pallet?
    Is there anything to make my life easier? I don’t know how I’m meant to do this as just one guy

The 45 you just drive into and seems ok, but am I missing something here? I don’t know how I can get the arms over the wheels to even dock with the mounting arms....

There’s no videos on YouTube ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_1562001431844.jpg  
    Last edited by Eire1916; 07-01-2019 at 12:17 PM.
    x758,
    Front Mounted Dethatcher
    Rear Aerator
    Cart
    Lawn Stripe Kit
    25G Click-n-Go Sprayer
    Rear 3-point-Hitch and PTO
    Snowblower

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Thanks
    I think I might have you covered with the directions that I sent in a PM. If you need a video I could probably make one. You are going to want to get it off the pallet first, then pull alongside and run the hydraulics to get enough clearance for the front wheels to go under that rear frame where the hooks are.

Also always remember before disconnecting the hydraulic lines, turn off the tractor and move your hydraulic levers a bit to relieve pressure or you will have a bear of a time hooking up the lines later. It is more of an issue after it has been sitting for a while but get in the habit of doing that now. I didn't have have fought with it more than once where there was too much pressure to hook up the lines again. I think temp change might play a role in that.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 60" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, Sprayer cart

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 01:47 PM
    Thanks
    Here are a couple of steps that Sennister probably addressed but may help future users.

1.) remove from pallet onto a surface that can be scratched
    2.) pull up beside the loader and attach the hydraulic lines
    3.) actuate the lift lever and the two mounting arms will pivot on teh front mounting frame. Stop when they are higher than your from wheels
    4.) disconnect and pull in between the mounting arms and reconnect hydrulics
    5.) lower the boom arnms to height if sub frame mounting points pull forward.
    6.) last step is to raise again but now on teh sub frame. Once the front bracket is near postion release teh pins and slowly go up untill the seat. All done.

For future installs the arms will already be up and you just need to pull in and connect. Here is one issue you will certainly run into with a preassembled unit. The mounting subframe arms allow for a fair amount of play to adjust to your specific tractor. You need to get the unit installed with the mounting ears loosened for first mounting. After the loader is installed and mounted have the bucket in a elevated postion and tighten the subframe. I too started with a pre assembled unit and it took a little doing at first. Now it takes me 6 minutes to install including adding the quick attach weight bracket and 6 weights.

I hope this helps a little.
    On my 2nd JD Tractor. 2018 x739 w/ 47" Snowthrower, 54" HC deck, 14 BU MCS, 48" Dethatcher (Hydraulic), CTC FEL.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:34 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Swazimotto View Post
    Here are a couple of steps that Sennister probably addressed but may help future users.

1.) remove from pallet onto a surface that can be scratched
    2.) pull up beside the loader and attach the hydraulic lines
    3.) actuate the lift lever and the two mounting arms will pivot on teh front mounting frame. Stop when they are higher than your from wheels
    4.) disconnect and pull in between the mounting arms and reconnect hydrulics
    5.) lower the boom arnms to height if sub frame mounting points pull forward.
    6.) last step is to raise again but now on teh sub frame. Once the front bracket is near postion release teh pins and slowly go up untill the seat. All done.

For future installs the arms will already be up and you just need to pull in and connect. Here is one issue you will certainly run into with a preassembled unit. The mounting subframe arms allow for a fair amount of play to adjust to your specific tractor. You need to get the unit installed with the mounting ears loosened for first mounting. After the loader is installed and mounted have the bucket in a elevated postion and tighten the subframe. I too started with a pre assembled unit and it took a little doing at first. Now it takes me 6 minutes to install including adding the quick attach weight bracket and 6 weights.

I hope this helps a little.
    Yeah that is stuff that is probably different with mine. My subframe is one bar that passes through holes in the frame and had one bolt to hold it in place.

This is how my FEL came. I was assembling it on 27 July 2012 so about 7 years ago.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 60" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, Sprayer cart

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements