Happy 3rd birthday to my X350!
Its only got 82 hours on it, but in addition to mowing, it has:
- hauled 15 yards of stone, 14 yards of sand, dozens of loads of brush & leaves,
100 hurricane storm panels, potted plants, ladders, lumber, tools, etc.
- pulled small trees out of the brush line after cutting
- lifted a 200 pound cast iron storm grate
- provided an elevated platform to help me trim tall shrubbery
- won a lawn mower race with my neighbor
I'm very happy with this machine. Anything bigger would have been too heavy or too wide to maneuver on my lawn.
My only complaint: The plastic seat bottom has deep cracks on both sides -- pretty lousy for an otherwise quality piece of equipment! Does anyone know how to get the lower cushion off so I can recover it with canvas?
(Photos included at the 'Accessories' link below.)