Green Tractor Talk banner

345 Snowthrower

5K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Brisarme 
#1 ·
I have a new to me 42" snow thrower for my 345. Can anyone tell me where this bracket is supposed bolt on at? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#6 ·
When I bought mine used it was off a GT275,I bought the attaching parts kit for the 345.Gives you all you need.

#7 · (Edited)
It seems you have the right rod, but need another bracket. It mounts to the 2 holes on the side of the battery tray. I have a picture of mine, but can't seem to post it right now. I'll try later, also see if I can find a part #

It's item #33 M120898

John Deere Parts Catalog

#13 ·
No, the 345 only took a single-stage snow thrower. None of the 2-stage snow blowers will work on the 325 through the GX355. That said, if you are a good fabricator, anything can be modified to fit. But it will not be plug-and-play. (y)

#14 ·
If you want a two-stage, Berco did make a 44 that fits the 345. The blower is generic with a tractor-specific mount. The mount is NLA albeit it was still available from Snowthrower - Bercomac - Snowblower - 2 stage for a small fortune.

#15 ·
If you want a two-stage, Berco did make a 44 that fits the 345. The blower is generic with a tractor-specific mount. The mount is NLA albeit it was still available from Snowthrower - Bercomac - Snowblower - 2 stage for a small fortune.
I put a Berco on my 345 after too many years hating the single stage blower. It's was for a Husqvarna/Craftsman but I made a few mods and some new frame mounts and it works 1000 times better than the 42"JD blower. It was a lot of work but it was worth it.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle