I am mad and untill all know that this is acceptable Green Tractor customer relations
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: I am mad and untill all know that this is acceptable Green Tractor customer relations

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    12-29-2015 @ 02:41 PM
    Thanks

I am mad and untill all know that this is acceptable Green Tractor customer relations

My 2011 x 300 had a factory recall for a cooling fan issue, this fall the engine was surging and I noticed the cooling fins were plugged . When I removed the cowling I noticed the cooling fan was free to turn on the crankshaft, it turns out the fan retainer was installed upside down and was not driving the fan therefore not blowing enough air to keep the debris from accumulating.
    Green tractors told me that the chances of that were impossible because there mechanic does not make mistakes.
    I am mad and I will not let this go untill all know that this is acceptable Green Tractors customer relations.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    09-19-2019 @ 03:48 PM
    Thanks
    I understand your frustration, and that certainly is an unusual "first" post on Green Tractor Talk. Assuming you are talking about Bader & Sons in Ontario? While it is unfortunate that this happened, mechanics do indeed make mistakes. For someone to say otherwise or believe otherwise is irresponsible. Did this repair end up costing you money? Time lost? Obvious frustration. And are you asking the dealer in question to make some type of reparations or amends to you? I don't completely understand the post other than to state that the dealer apparently made a mistake. Please provide some more information so we all understand.
    Last edited by GreenFarmParts; 12-29-2015 at 01:37 PM.
    Green Farm Parts
    John Deere Parts, Accessories & Lifestyle Products
    Call us toll free at (877) 620-6070
    Email us: [email protected]

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    03-14-2017 @ 10:30 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 672 Posts
    There is a Green Tractors of Canada. My guess he means this one. Yeah sounds like a raw deal. What was the damage done?
    DRobinson and Levi like this.
    Randy __________________________________________________ ___ Be Safe!

2009 - 2305 w/62 MMM **** 2008 - 2520 w/72 MMM **** 200CX w/49 bucket
    Weight Box w/extension ***** LandPride RTR 1558 Tiller ******* 54 Snow blower
    60 Gallon Demco Sprayer *** 60 Broom ** BB2060 Box Blade**SS2036B Spreader
    Everything Attachments ETA-PluggerV2-60 Aerator

The more I learn, the less I know.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:38 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,658 Times in 1,088 Posts
    Shug,

I hope you'll stick around, and this isn't just an angry post you're spreading around on tractor sites.

I see you're in Ontario, specifically what dealer did this happen with? What did they say after saying it was impossible? Have they had a chance to look at the machine since all this happened?
    -Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Today @ 12:42 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyM View Post
    There is a Green Tractors of Canada. My guess he means this one. Yeah sounds like a raw deal. What was the damage done?
    Hope this OP hasn't muddled that with this site's name by thinking that the two are related.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Thanks
    If there was no damage done, chalk it up to experience and do not go back to that dealer. If there was damage done, advise the dealer and if you cannot obtain satisfaction, it is time to bring out the big guns. Document it and get with your attorney. Sometimes, just a letter from your attorney gets the results you want without declaring WWIII..

Dave
    JD 4066R CAB
    JD H180 FEL with SSQA brackets, JD iMatch, JD Ballast Box & ext, JD pull behind seed spreader
    Frontier RB2196H 8 ft rear blade/hyd angle, Frontier BB1065 Box Blade, Befco 3pt 110 inch RFM
    48" pallet forks, KK 3pt Boom Pole, Northern Tool 3pt middle buster, 2 bottom Dearborn plow
    County Line post hole digger, Rhino 3pt 10ft brush hog, Land Pride 8ft rock rake
    Fit Rite Hydraulics 3pt Top Link, front 3pt adapter for SSQA, 7 1/2 ft Field Roller, 8ft Dearborn tandem disk

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:39 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,896 Times in 1,064 Posts
    In the mean time...

The other tractor forum.

Where we try to help people.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:39 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,896 Times in 1,064 Posts
    Well it's been since the 29th and still no reply from the OP. Wrote some stuff and thought better of it. Maybe he's still having a bad day. Hope he gets things worked out.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:51 AM
    Thanks
    He hasn't even been on the site since he posted this. Maybe just a troll from another site, or at least, another brand. From the tone of his confusing post, I think he's not too fond of green.
    GreenFarmParts, rtgt, Levi and 3 others like this.
    Without ice cream, there will be darkness and chaos!
    Olympian Don Kardong

1965 110s, 1966 110, 1967 112, 2001 LT150, 2003 GT245, 2004 GX345, 2006 X320

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:12 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JimR View Post
    Hope this OP hasn't muddled that with this site's name by thinking that the two are related.
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Well it's been since the 29th and still no reply from the OP. Wrote some stuff and thought better of it. Maybe he's still having a bad day. Hope he gets things worked out.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Mo View Post
    He hasn't even been on the site since he posted this. Maybe just a troll from another site, or at least, another brand. From the tone of his confusing post, I think he's not too fond of green.
    i think what jimR said is probably what happened.
    Levi likes this.
    - 2002 John Deere 4510 TLB PR,
    -Woods BB60X 60" rotary cutter
    -Countyline box blade,
    -Allis Chalmers sickle mower,
    -RED windrow rake,
    -titan 48" 3000 pound forks/bale spear
    - Farm Star rear bale spear

Yamaha Rhino 700, Yamaha Rhino 660,
    Murray 624 mower/38" deck

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com