Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: X750

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    10-10-2019 @ 06:34 PM
    Thanks

X750

Ok my wife just gave the green flag on buying a x750 in a month or so..hopefully I can do the 0% still.. But I wanna hear from those that have them, what you do with them, the goods and bads....and pictures are appreciated!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    johnH123 likes this.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:30 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ffford7.3 View Post
    Ok my wife just gave the green flag on buying a x750 in a month or so..hopefully I can do the 0% still.. But I wanna hear from those that have them, what you do with them, the goods and bads....and pictures are appreciated!

I don't have a X750 so can't comment on that model much. One thing with the 0%. When I was buying my Z950R I asked about ordering one but they need the SN of the unit when doing the financing. So it couldn't be locked in until the unit was physically at the dealer. Since they didn't know if they could get a special order one in before the end of the financing program, I went with an in-stock model at a different dealer.

So it may be a gamble to play a waiting game. I also financed the entire machine cost. So not that big of a deal to me one way or another if I get it a couple months early. While I have a couple more payments on it before I get to use it, I would rather have that an be locked in at 0% than someone else come in and buy the machine before I closed the deal. Now I haven't been looking at the programs that long but my understanding is that the 0% on the X-Series is more common than on the commercial mowers which is what I bought. I do know I had looked periodically at the X-Series and pretty much every time I looked (that I recall) it was available. I was looking at them as initially I was looking at replacing my X585. In the end I went a different direction. This doesn't mean that this will be the case going forward but I would say it should be there as an option even though the offer ends technically at the end of the month. They will be replaced by another offer of some form.

Also while my machine is part of the commercial line, it was bought under the residential side of the house I guess. Not sure what that means in the end. It isn't a machine for a business. It is my mower for the house. I mention that because my paperwork (sales agreement and receipt) all indicated it was residential. So the program was more like what you are looking at doing rather than a business account.

JD Z950R 60" Deck with DFS Collection System

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 48" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, 3pt Sprayer

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sennister View Post
    I don't have a X750 so can't comment on that model much. One thing with the 0%. When I was buying my Z950R I asked about ordering one but they need the SN of the unit when doing the financing. So it couldn't be locked in until the unit was physically at the dealer. Since they didn't know if they could get a special order one in before the end of the financing program, I went with an in-stock model at a different dealer.

So it may be a gamble to play a waiting game. I also financed the entire machine cost. So not that big of a deal to me one way or another if I get it a couple months early. While I have a couple more payments on it before I get to use it, I would rather have that an be locked in at 0% than someone else come in and buy the machine before I closed the deal. Now I haven't been looking at the programs that long but my understanding is that the 0% on the X-Series is more common than on the commercial mowers which is what I bought. I do know I had looked periodically at the X-Series and pretty much every time I looked (that I recall) it was available. I was looking at them as initially I was looking at replacing my X585. In the end I went a different direction. This doesn't mean that this will be the case going forward but I would say it should be there as an option even though the offer ends technically at the end of the month. They will be replaced by another offer of some form.

Also while my machine is part of the commercial line, it was bought under the residential side of the house I guess. Not sure what that means in the end. It isn't a machine for a business. It is my mower for the house. I mention that because my paperwork (sales agreement and receipt) all indicated it was residential. So the program was more like what you are looking at doing rather than a business account.
    Yea all residential... Want it to be my mower for life!

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    07-30-2018 @ 08:52 AM
    Thanks
    Bagger or no bagger??
    johnH123 likes this.
    2007 JD 2520

62d Deck, 14 Bushel Material Collection System, I-Match Quickhitch, Independant Lift, 200cx Loader, 47" Front-Mount Snow Blower, 14k KW 3-point Genetaror, 60 Gallon 3-point Sprayer, 655 3-point tiller, 60" 3-point Blade

See how to connect your JD Material Collection System directly to the I-Match!!! Check this out! http://www.jamisonbryce.com/

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    I'd like to have one, but I also want the 3point so maybe a little conflict going on there?

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    07-30-2018 @ 08:52 AM
    Thanks
    Hmmm.. I wish I was more familiar with the X. If you do get a bagger, get the Click-N-Go mounts. It makes mount and un-mount of the hopper very easy. Just not sure if you can keep those brackets on with the 3-point installed. Not alot of people have the 3 point on the X tractors. Hopefully someone will answer here.

I think in another post you were moving up from an LA model. This will be a huge!!! step up for sure!

If you get the bagger with the Click-N-Go, consider grabbing one of these storage carts for the parts when they are not on the tractor. Makes a real neat storage package!

Best of luck shopping!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 014.jpg   043.jpg   click-n-go-cart-150x150.jpg  
    Levi likes this.
    2007 JD 2520

62d Deck, 14 Bushel Material Collection System, I-Match Quickhitch, Independant Lift, 200cx Loader, 47" Front-Mount Snow Blower, 14k KW 3-point Genetaror, 60 Gallon 3-point Sprayer, 655 3-point tiller, 60" 3-point Blade

See how to connect your JD Material Collection System directly to the I-Match!!! Check this out! http://www.jamisonbryce.com/

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Thanks
    I'd like to have one, but I also want the 3point so maybe a little conflict going on there?

3 point comes off with a few pins. Not going to run the bagger all the time I assume. My X585 is pretty similar to the X7xx and I have no issues going back and forth between the collection system and 3pt. I have a cart though rather than the bags but the 3pt hitch has to come off either way.

There is a vendor here that makes a i-match to bagger adapter but not sure if it works on the X-Series or if it is just for the bigger 1-series for sure.

JD X585, 54C deck,
    CTC Model X4750 F.E.L - Modified Imp Pressure Relief from 900 to 1175PSI, Power Flow and MC519 cart, 54-inch Quick-Hitch Front Blade, 47-inch Quick-Hitch Snow Blower, 3-pt hitch, HF Quick Hitch, Heavy Hitch, 48" box blade/rear blade, Dethacher, 3pt Sprayer

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Thanks
    The bagger would be for the leaves and every few cuts to pickup clippings... With that said I am coming up from the la140 and the '86 180 that my dad has... I believe I'm going to be amazed with it!

Levi likes this.

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Lang View Post
    Hmmm.. I wish I was more familiar with the X. If you do get a bagger, get the Click-N-Go mounts. It makes mount and un-mount of the hopper very easy. Just not sure if you can keep those brackets on with the 3-point installed. Not alot of people have the 3 point on the X tractors. Hopefully someone will answer here.

I think in another post you were moving up from an LA model. This will be a huge!!! step up for sure!

If you get the bagger with the Click-N-Go, consider grabbing one of these storage carts for the parts when they are not on the tractor. Makes a real neat storage package!

Best of luck shopping!
    You are the guy I was talking about above. Does your i-match to bagger adapter work on the X-series? I don't see why it wouldn't as long as the chute wasn't cut off too short. The dealer will normally cut it off to match the length needed for your tractor/deck combo. Not sure how long the chute is if not cut and if that is long enough to reach the bagger if it was on the 3pt + i-Match + your adapter.

I don't have click-n-go on my X585 so I don't know if you have to remove the 3pt hitch but I would imagine you would.

JD X585, 54C deck,

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Thanks
    The bagger would be for the leaves and every few cuts to pickup clippings... With that said I am coming up from the la140 and the '86 180 that my dad has... I believe I'm going to be amazed with it!

To pull the 3pt hitch it is 5 pins. I have the cheaper Harbor Freight Quick hitch and a Heavy Hitch with the optional cart. The nice thing about this combo is I lock the Heavy Hitch into the Quick Hitch and put the cart on it. Then set it down and pull the 5 pins where the 3pt attaches to the tractor. The pins go in the tool box in the fender of the tractor, the 3 pt hitch arms, quick hitch, heavy hitch and cart all all together so nothing gets lost and I can wheel it out of the way in the corner of the shop. When I need it just wheel it around and pop the pins back in, drop the cart or Heavy Hitch depending on what I am going to do with the 3pt.

I would highly recommend some form of Quick Hitch (i-Match or HF version). Though the HF one might need to be customized a bit.
    Levi likes this.

JD X585, 54C deck,

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast