I've been stalking the forums pretty hard for a bit as I was trying to convince myself of the most reasonable purchase for my 1.2 acres. I wanted a 1025R TLB so bad, but the cost and fact that I only have 1.2 acres (and wife) pushed me towards the X570. I've since ordered a Johnny Bucket Jr, Johnny Universal Electric Sleeve Hitch, and Brinly Box Blade.
Now, she only has 0.2 hours on it and no grass time. I live in WA and it did rain yesterday, grass it quite tall at this point as I haven't had the machinery to mow all Spring. Question to all of you, should I wait it out until the grass dries out more (hasn't rained today) or take her out into the tall wet grass and give her her maiden voyage?