Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: 2nd Gen 2018/2019 2032R Price Paid

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    11-14-2019 @ 07:20 PM
    Thanks

2nd Gen 2018/2019 2032R Price Paid

Hello and thank you for providing great information on this forum. I searched a ton, but could not find current prices paid for a 2032r (after steel prices changes etc.). If you recently purchased one, would you mind breaking down your costs? I am in the process of working on making a deal and I would like to know if it is fair.

I am getting:

1. Tractor
    2. Loader with HD Bucket
    3. Backhoe with 16 inch bucket
    4. 59 inch snow blower and all of the items to mount the snow blower.
    5. Several other small items like the led lights, wheel spacers, fender flares on the back and on the fence about the quick connector for the loader hydraulics, R3 radial tires

If you bought any of the above accessories I would love to hear what you paid.

I am new to the forum, and I really appreciate any insight you have as this is a very large purchase for me. If you are not comfortable posting what you paid publicly, a PM would also be great.

Thank you!

Mike

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 08:00 PM
    Thanks
    Sorry can’t answer the pricing question exactly as don’t have the quote sheet on a 2032 - but can give the following advice.

18% off MSRP is the “typical” street price most dealers are able to offer. Just figure the price of tractor/loader/backhoe on Deere.com and multiply by 82% - should give you a good ballpark guide on price.

Implements are trickier - as these are where the dealer makes their money, not in base unit sales. Also 2032r seems to be a popular unit - so unlikely dealers are sitting on many unsold units, especially TLB packages. While good because they can offer the best price up front with no haggling - it also means your unlikely to find someone looking to dump “last years models”.

Also is a promo of additional $$ with 2 implement purchase - I believe the loader/hoe count to this - so might get a little more than 18% off.

Price paid by many buyers also includes sales tax, which can very wildly by region. Also remember freight is likely to be added on in the price at some point (especially if a dealer is ordering for you and it’s not already on hand). Makes “comparison shopping” look more attractive - before you sign, make sure your getting the “delivered” price. GL

4. The Following User Says Thank You to toymaker For This Useful Post:

mrfleck (03-08-2019)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:40 PM
    Thanks
    I paid 26.2 for a 2032 with loader and SB1164 snowblower. So about 23.5 for the tractor and loader. The loader was 4500 bucks, so that makes 19K for the tractor. There was a 2000 dollar incentive going on, so I guess without, it would have been 21K for the tractor. There was a trade in there where I lost some money, maybe 1000. And I don't always get the best deal because I opt for the maximum financing. All the other stuff, like rear SCVs, I added after I bought the tractor. I still haven't upgraded some of my implements from the 1025R. That will be done in the spring.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2019 X758, 54" Autoconnect deck
    2018 2032R, 220R Loader, dual rear SCV, hydraulic top link, SB1164 Snow Blower, RC2072 rotary cutter, BB5048L box blade, 42" Titan forks, BB2060L back blade

Owned in the past:
    X570, X758 (2015), 1025R, X590

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mike01 For This Useful Post:

mrfleck (03-08-2019)

7. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

8. Top | #4
    Last Online
    11-12-2019 @ 08:32 PM
    Thanks
    I bought my 2032R the end of Oct last fall. It was delivered set up for snow just after the first snow needing blowing. Supposedly there were fiscal year-end incentives the salesman could provide that would go away in Nov. Price for all was $40,000 plus $3200 tax here in NY financed at 0% for 5 years. I hope I got a good deal. I didn't know about possible discounts at the time.

Tractor and 220R loader $22,780
    270B Backhoe $8,531
    59" front snow blower $5,670
    RT57 tiller $2,238
    6ft landscape rake $780

The dealer "threw in" everything to hook up the snow blower, chains and rear wheel spacer, IMatch and bushings, ballast box, block heater, front fenders, and a T-shirt.

I bought the hitch separate before "George" was delivered. I think that was about $200 set up for the IMatch. I had a ball.

I also got an OTC cab for winter and the dealer put it on for me for the experience, as they knew about them but hadn't seen one.

I wanted the loader hydraulic quick connect but the new salesman thought it wasn't compatible with the snow blower. Since then, they quoted $1300 to put one on.

I am still a beginner with tractors but knowing what I know now, I would have asked for more, all to be financed in the initial purchase. Things I would have asked for had I known:

That loader hydraulic quick connect after I proved it could be done
    Remote chute spout control on the snow blower
    Another SCV or two in the rear - just in case
    Ballast box extension (I'm using sandbags at the moment)
    A couple of complete filter kits, a case of grease and other lubricants, and enough fluids for a complete change. I hadn't realized how expensive everything is after you buy the tractor.

I would like to get pallet forks and a topsoiler soon.

I did get Ken's Bolt on Hooks and recommend them. I am waiting for warm weather to put them on. I'm not quite ready to take the snow blower off. No hurry with all my mud anyway.
    BigJim55 and mike01 like this.
    2032R, 220R FEL, 270B Backhoe, RT1157 Tiller, 59" 2000 Snow Blower, LR 2072 Rake, OTC Cab, CL Subsoiler, 3pt Tow Hitch, UA 42" Forks, IMatch with Kenny's Hook, Kenny's Bolt-On Hooks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RadarDon For This Useful Post:

mrfleck (04-04-2019)

10. Top | #5
    Last Online
    11-12-2019 @ 08:32 PM
    Thanks
    Oh, I also got the R4 tires, not loaded, an did not get a mower.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2032R, 220R FEL, 270B Backhoe, RT1157 Tiller, 59" 2000 Snow Blower, LR 2072 Rake, OTC Cab, CL Subsoiler, 3pt Tow Hitch, UA 42" Forks, IMatch with Kenny's Hook, Kenny's Bolt-On Hooks

11. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarDon View Post
    I bought my 2032R the end of Oct last fall. It was delivered set up for snow just after the first snow needing blowing. Supposedly there were fiscal year-end incentives the salesman could provide that would go away in Nov. Price for all was $40,000 plus $3200 tax here in NY financed at 0% for 5 years. I hope I got a good deal. I didn't know about possible discounts at the time.

270B Backhoe $8,531
    RT57 tiller $2,238
    6ft landscape rake $780

The dealer "threw in" everything to hook up the snow blower, chains and rear wheel spacer, IMatch and bushings, ballast box, block heater, front fenders, and a T-shirt.

I bought the hitch separate before "George" was delivered. I think that was about $200 set up for the IMatch. I had a ball.

I also got an OTC cab for winter and the dealer put it on for me for the experience, as they knew about them but hadn't seen one.

I wanted the loader hydraulic quick connect but the new salesman thought it wasn't compatible with the snow blower. Since then, they quoted $1300 to put one on.

I am still a beginner with tractors but knowing what I know now, I would have asked for more, all to be financed in the initial purchase. Things I would have asked for had I known:

A couple of complete filter kits, a case of grease and other lubricants, and enough fluids for a complete change. I hadn't realized how expensive everything is after you buy the tractor.

I would like to get pallet forks and a topsoiler soon.

I did get Ken's Bolt on Hooks and recommend them. I am waiting for warm weather to put them on. I'm not quite ready to take the snow blower off. No hurry with all my mud anyway.
    Thanks a bunch. How do you like the OTC Cab? Are you going to take it off in the summer? I am also looking for something that helps in the winter but does not take too long to get off in the summer? Did you install some kind of heater?
    BigJim55 likes this.

12. Top | #7
    Last Online
    11-14-2019 @ 05:27 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RadarDon View Post

270B Backhoe $8,531
    RT57 tiller $2,238
    6ft landscape rake $780

I added my own chute control. Took about 2 hours and $200.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Busman, mike01 and HomesteadJoe like this.
    2018 3039r, 320r loader, 6’ bush cutter, box blade, landscape rake, forks,54” HLA grapple , ripper bar, pto driven dump trailer, pto cordwood saw. 1985 Bolens 1900 Eliminator, 1977 Sears 16/6 (restored) , and various attachments for all tractors, 2006 Komatsu PC18 MR2 Mini excavator. Woodmizer LT15 bandsaw mill

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mcavvie For This Useful Post:

mrfleck (04-06-2019)

14. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:19 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toymaker View Post

Also is a promo of additional $$ with 2 implement purchase - I believe the loader/hoe count to this - so might get a little more than 18% off.

Price paid by many buyers also includes sales tax, which can very wildly by region. Also remember freight is likely to be added on in the price at some point (especially if a dealer is ordering for you and it’s not already on hand). Makes “comparison shopping” look more attractive - before you sign, make sure your getting the “delivered” price. GL
    Ouch!
    I've purchased 1023e, 2032r & 3039r w/cab all with FEL & front mount snowblowers.
    I believe that I've paid full price for everything.

Oh well, you cannot put a price on service!

15. Top | #9

Last Online
    Thanks
    I just finally came to a deal yesterday.
    2032r
    loader
    premium LED light Package
    the new style radial tires
    imatch
    heavy duty bucket with integrated chain loops
    3rd function
    rear fender extensions
    light brush guards
    wheel spacers
    backhoe

33k out the door. I think that is a decent deal for Alaska. I shopped around and no one beat that price in Washington, Oregon or Idaho. I don't know if they just did not want to sell into the AK market or what, but they all quoted prices that were at least 3k higher. I really liked the guy that worked with me here and they are letting me send all the heavy stuff I ordered to them via freight which is saving a ton of money.

I wanted the Artillian fork setup and had planned to buy their grapple later. When I saw the freight to AK, I decided to get it all in one shot. Shipping was only 30 more with the grapple or 600 on its own later. I also picked up a HeavyHitch and HH toothbar. I decided to wait on the snow blower until winter gets closer. Thanks for all of your help, this forum is great!
    mike01 likes this.

16. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:40 PM
    Thanks
    Congrats! Excellent choice.

As to "X% off or you got a bad deal," all of that varies greatly by region and what factory incentives are available. It also depends on whether you get 60 months financing or 84 month financing at 0%. Yes, there is such a thing, no your dealer probably won't tell you about it if he hasn't already, unless you hold him over a flaming charcoal pit, yes, it increases the price slightly, but not enough to make it not awesome.

I looked at prices in some states with an extremely low cost of living and wanted to shoot myself in the face with a cannon loaded with angry hornets. They are basically giving them away. I think the rest of us subsidize their discounts, or JD would go bankrupt.

I also once saw a "$4500 off of 2 and 3 series compact tractors" once. That means my tractor and loader would have been under 20K. Sure, I wanted to set fire to my own [expletive deleted], but I wasn't in a position to buy then and that's just how life works. No sense dwelling on it. You only live once. Enjoy what you have and don't sweat how much you paid for it or that someone somewhere got a better deal. Because no matter what, there is always someone like that somewhere.
    2019 X758, 54" Autoconnect deck
    2018 2032R, 220R Loader, dual rear SCV, hydraulic top link, SB1164 Snow Blower, RC2072 rotary cutter, BB5048L box blade, 42" Titan forks, BB2060L back blade

Owned in the past:
    X570, X758 (2015), 1025R, X590

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mike01 For This Useful Post:

mrfleck (04-06-2019)

18. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast