Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: price check 2032R

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:26 PM
    Thanks

price check 2032R

I've decided on a 2019 2032r loader, backhoe 270B, rock grapple AV (F), and the best price i can get is $35,500 which seems a bit high to me. Can't shop unless i go outa state because all JD dealerships are owned by the same guy.

What do you guys think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:57 PM
    Thanks
    wow, that sounds pricey !...

Im still debating 2025R or 2032R. Can't have enough tractor.

What is the grapple you're thinking of getting? Im thinking of getting a grapple also.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Thanks
    If I recall, i paid 25 out the door, and I didn't have the backhoe or grapple, which requires 3rd function hydraulics. The backhoe is a 9k option, so it doesnt sound way out of line to me.
    bvbearcat likes this.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendigger View Post

What is the grapple you're thinking of getting? Im thinking of getting a grapple also.
    JD just started making them for the little guys and I'm getting the Frontier av (F)

Hard to find info on it it is so new but here is a pix at a dealers i found
    John Deere Frontier AV20F Root Grapple | Rural Lifestyle Dealer

My dealer printed out the specs for me and its around 160 pounds, at least thats what the link says but i think my spec sheet from the dealer said around 200. You can use the H or F on the two series but I'm going for the smaller
    Should come in handy for clearing black berries and old barb wire. We had a devistating storm that smashed building shut down most roads and no power in 90% of the county for a week. Also you may have seen on the news of the train stopped on the tracks with people trapped for two days before they downed trees and snow was cleared. Was like a huricane came threw but it was only wet snow in an almost never snow area

7. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Satch View Post
    If I recall, i paid 25 out the door, and I didn't have the backhoe or grapple, which requires 3rd function hydraulics. The backhoe is a 9k option, so it doesnt sound way out of line to me.
    The BH adds,$8774.93 plus the power beyond $426.80 more. The grapple is$1550 plus $800 for labor and3rd function

Thats roughly $11,000 more so you paid the same price as me

Thanks for the input.....scary spending that much money for a small tractor, at least for me it is

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Greendigger View Post

Its a lot more money but the 2032 is lots more tractor. 17 pto hp kinda scared me i like a little reserve and the 2032 has 25 ptohp. My old Ford 2000 with 29 pto hp is unstoppable it just just things up and spoits it out the back unless the sheer bolt breaks on the brush hog. Last week I made a Serman bowtie out of a T post and didn't know it except for a clanging. I'm sure the 2025 will do anything i'll ever need to do but with the jd 84 month financing same as cash its easy to spend more<smile>

Grapple is the new jd AV20(F) John Deere Frontier AV20F Root Grapple | Rural Lifestyle Dealer

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Today @ 01:58 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post
    JD just started making them for the little guys and I'm getting the Frontier av (F)

My dealer printed out the specs for me and its around 160 pounds, at least thats what the link says but i think my spec sheet from the dealer said around 200. You can use the H or F on the two series but I'm going for the smaller
    Should come in handy for clearing black berries and old barb wire. We had a devistating storm that smashed building shut down most roads and no power in 90% of the county for a week. Also you may have seen on the news of the train stopped on the tracks with people trapped for two days before they downed trees and snow was cleared. Was like a huricane came threw but it was only wet snow in an almost never snow area

Iíd go to the dealer and get a quote for the 2025 factory TLB. It could be $10,000 cheaper. Thatís $120 a month cheaper Or Lots more implements then compare the stats vs price. I love the size and weight of my 2025. I wouldnít want anything bigger or heavier for my 4 acres. I got my 2025tlb for 26,000 out the door with most of the stuff in my Sig. thatís not to say the 2032 isnít worth it if it works for you and money isnít an issue. I also donít use the pto so that wasnít a factor for me when looking. The price jump just wasnít worth it for me

Hmmm. I Wonder where the 160 claim comes from. This is from my manual I got with my av20F
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 06CB25A1-FD8E-4D48-A444-365A5596D7D8.jpeg 04664D2D-58DD-421A-BAFA-6AA83031CD73.jpeg
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    Iíd go to the dealer and get a quote for the 2025 factory TLB. It could be $10,000 cheaper. Thatís $120 a month cheaper Or Lots more implements then compare the stats vs price. I love the size and weight of my 2025. I wouldnít want anything bigger or heavier for my 4 acres. I got my 2025tlb for 26,000 out the door with most of the stuff in my Sig. thatís not to say the 2032 isnít worth it if it works for you and money isnít an issue. I also donít use the pto so that wasnít a factor for me when looking. The price jump just wasnít worth it for me

Hmmm. I Wonder where the 160 claim comes from. This is from my manual I got with my av20F
    Yep, thats what i thought it would weigh but the dealer said 160. I'll ask him about that tomorrow. Thanks for the information.

The 2032 has much great lifting capability, 1356 and the 2025 has 915. Also you can leave the 3pt on when attaching the backhoe. Its a lot more tractor but at a steep price. I like the size of the 2025 but 17 pto hp limits me as i use the pto alot. I use the brush hog, post hole diggger often and with the new tractor likely even more. I'm sure the 2025 will do everything i need to do as my old 36 hp Fird 2000 has done for decades anbd still runs perfect. Just getting old and all the shifting is harder than it used to be. Would have went for the 2038 except for the turbo and the 2038 has a smaller engine than the 2032 by 5 cubic inches.

I'm stilll deciding on what other implements i should get.

Saving 10 grand would be nice anbd i have pondered long and hard on getting the 2025r. Its a great little tractor.

11. Top | #9

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:02 PM
    Thanks

Grapple - Hydraulics

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd4445 View Post

What are you doing for hydraulics to the grapple? 3rd function kit, or a diverter?

12. Top | #10

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JK62 View Post
    What are you doing for hydraulics to the grapple? 3rd function kit, or a diverter?
    the invoice says 3rd function

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast