Another strange 2025r noise thread

Thread: Another strange 2025r noise thread

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    Today @ 02:24 PM
    Thanks

Another strange 2025r noise thread

Hi everybody...I'm wondering if the noise I'm hearing is normal..or something need to be tweaked? I openly admit that, there's a whole lot of various sounds coming from a hydrostatic deisel tractor...so bare with me. I only noticed this while bucketing loads of gravel down my long gravel driveway while filling in holes. The sound is tough to describe, and I'm not sure I could even catch it on camera because the engine sound would likely drown it out. Anyway, maybe it's a "groan" sound? Sorta vibratory...seems to come from under the hood or the belly of the machine. It changes pitch as the machine and loader more specifically sort bounce while driving down the gravel drive. I know...not much to go on. I figured I'd ask here before bother my dealer with something that could be completely normal. I saw the other post about a steel hydro line needing to be rubber....maybe it's the same thing?

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Thanks
    If I’m working mine hard and first take off or push the HST pedal down suddenly it will groan. More so going up a hill. Mine also will sort of whine off and on while it bounce, sort of a change in pitch. What you describe seems normal to me, my Kubota made the sample sounds.
    2018 2025r, FEL, 60" autoconnect deck, pallet forks, some other stuff.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dodgeman For This Useful Post:

MJFlores (07-06-2019)

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements