Help me figure out rear hydraulics on a gen 2 2025R!

Thread: Help me figure out rear hydraulics on a gen 2 2025R!

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Thanks

Help me figure out rear hydraulics on a gen 2 2025R!

I had asked about this right after the machine was new. Now that there’s a few more out there was wondering if anyone had any advice, part numbers, setup, price etc... basically any info on adding a set of rear hydraulics to my machine. It would primarily be used to operate a rear hydraulic top link and thought I could even operate a grapple with it later on if I ever got one. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Alex-

2018 2025R
    60" MMM
    120R Loader
    AV10F Frontier snow plow
    AP10F 42" Frontier pallet forks
    Blue Diamond Toothbar
    Kens Bolt on Hooks
    5 Ft KK Box Blade
    Carry All
    Single Row Cultivator
    KK Middle Buster

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:57 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,701 Times in 1,288 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wvdeere View Post
    I had asked about this right after the machine was new. Now that there’s a few more out there was wondering if anyone had any advice, part numbers, setup, price etc... basically any info on adding a set of rear hydraulics to my machine. It would primarily be used to operate a rear hydraulic top link and thought I could even operate a grapple with it later on if I ever got one. Thanks.
    I believe JD makes a factory 3rd rear SCV for this tractor (at least they show one in the brochure and parts illustrations).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails rear_SCV.jpg  
    2012 2720 -- 200CX Loader -- 54" Quick Attach Snow Blower -- Frontier LR5060 Rake -- Land Pride RB1660 Blade (Hydraulic Angle) -- Artillian 42" Forks -- Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks -- Fit Rite Hydraulic top-link -- 2013 X500 for mowing duties

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jgayman For This Useful Post:

Wvdeere (07-25-2019)

5. Top | #3

Last Online
    11-02-2019 @ 08:41 AM
    Thanks
    I have the 3rd hydraulic function on my second generation 2025r. The control lever isn't located in the most convenient spot but I suppose Deere is somewhat limited in where they could put it on these smaller tractors. I too wanted to have it for a future grapple attachment for a future loader but now find that Deere offers an third function electric operated valve. The handle in the kit replaces the one that operated the mid hydraulics for loader and front mounted implements. I think this would be the much preferred method to go with for a third function on the loader. For rear implements then the actual third hydraulic valve would be preferred although I suspect one could route a set of hydraulic hoses from the mid mounted set of couplers to the back.

I was contemplating the Mauser cab last fall and discovered that it is not compatible with the third control valve as it interferes with the mounting of the cab. If I hadn't installed the third valve at the time I bought the tractor I would now go with the electric valve and run the hoses to the back for the occasional use.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:43 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tweivoda View Post
    I have the 3rd hydraulic function on my second generation 2025r. The control lever isn't located in the most convenient spot but I suppose Deere is somewhat limited in where they could put it on these smaller tractors. I too wanted to have it for a future grapple attachment for a future loader but now find that Deere offers an third function electric operated valve. The handle in the kit replaces the one that operated the mid hydraulics for loader and front mounted implements. I think this would be the much preferred method to go with for a third function on the loader. For rear implements then the actual third hydraulic valve would be preferred although I suspect one could route a set of hydraulic hoses from the mid mounted set of couplers to the back.

I was contemplating the Mauser cab last fall and discovered that it is not compatible with the third control valve as it interferes with the mounting of the cab. If I hadn't installed the third valve at the time I bought the tractor I would now go with the electric valve and run the hoses to the back for the occasional use.
    Thanks. Do you have any pics of the lever and location. And about what it cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Alex-

2018 2025R
    60" MMM
    120R Loader
    AV10F Frontier snow plow
    AP10F 42" Frontier pallet forks
    Blue Diamond Toothbar
    Kens Bolt on Hooks
    5 Ft KK Box Blade
    Carry All
    Single Row Cultivator