Green Tractor Talk banner

Grapple for 2520 w/ 200CX

10K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Kennyd 
#1 ·
Anyone running a grapple on their 200CX? What recommendations are out there and what do I need to accomplish this? Any pictures of existing setups would be great!

#2 ·
My tractor/loader is pretty much the same as your machine. Years ago I would have recommended the Markam-now Gator LD48 grapple which I currently own (and those are my pictures on their website also). Now I would have to recommend the WR Long unit. The Markham's sold the business and there have been lots of reports of bad service from the new owners. The downside of the WRL unit is that they do not sell direct-only through dealers. Nelson is a member and sponsor of this forum and has a section of his own also.

To make it work, you'll need additional hydraulics, and that can cost $300 to $600 depending on which way you want to do it. JD does not offer a good solution, so it is a DIY project. WR Long also sells a "diverter" kit that I think would fit your tractor, but not 100% sure.

All my "working" pictures are on my PC at home-and I have limited internet and no commercial power since Irene. I will be happy to post them later...I just don't know when later is :thumbsdown:

#4 ·
Here are the pictures I promised, sorry it took so long:empathy:

Attachments

#5 ·
Here are some doing actual work!

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.