Haven't posted much yet, been too busy thinking up reasons to spend time in the garage with my 1025R. Finished hooking up the hydraulic angle tonight on my 54" blade. The blade hitch is mounted to a homemade quick hitch that is mounted to a homemade quick-tatch frame on the loader boom. My welding skills are still a work in progress but getting better with every project. Rather than adding another valve for the angle, I ran a couple hoses and am using the bucket tilt ports for the blade angle. I removed the blade lift cylinder and replaced it with a cat-0 top link which allows me to adjust the pitch of the blade for optimal contact on the shoes and cutting edge. I use the loader boom to raise and lower the blade, works like a charm. Now I just need a little snow to break it in. I guess I can push some rock if the snow keeps passing us by.