Calculating Factors working with Steel, Loads, Slings and building things look here
Like Tree10Likes
  • 5 Post By JD4044M
  • 5 Post By Treefarmer

Thread: Calculating Factors working with Steel, Loads, Slings and building things look here

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Thanks

Calculating Factors working with Steel, Loads, Slings and building things look here

This is how I start when I want to make something and need to figure how strong something will be. The internet is a great place now to do this. You have to do your homework first to be safe. Can't count how many times I have looked on sites for ways to build stuff better and proper. Save this search in your favorites there is a lifetime of knowledge here to learn from. https://www.google.com/search?q=calc...w=1339&bih=728 I just love looking thru all these sites learning how to do things they never teach you in High School!
    Last edited by JD4044M; 12-05-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    mjncad, arlen, Ray_PA and 2 others like this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JD4044M For This Useful Post:

Jep (12-09-2018), mjncad (12-08-2018)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:27 PM
    Thanks

40 years too late

Quote Originally Posted by JD4044M View Post
    This is how I start when I want to make something and need to figure how strong something will be. The internet is a great place now to do this. You have to do your homework first to be safe. Can't count how many times I have looked on sites for ways to build stuff better and proper. Save this search in your favorites there is a lifetime of knowledge here to learn from. https://www.google.com/search?q=calc...w=1339&bih=728 I just love looking thru all these sites learning how to do things they never teach you in High School!
    That link would have saved me a lot of work 40 years ago when I was in engineering in college. I made it through that part and then decided I didn't want to be an engineer. . . If I'd had that link, I'd probably be a retired engineer by now, lol.

Treefarmer
    mjncad, Jep, keane and 2 others like this.
    John Deere 790, 300 loader w Ken's Bolt on Hooks & Piranha tooth bar, grapple, back blade, box blade, Bush Hog mower, couple of red tractors, hay equipment, various old stuff some red, one orange, some I don't remember

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements