I bought a Titan ballast box a little while back, and while it is decent for the money, it is not QuickAttach compatible. I didn't have a QA then, but now that I bought one, I want to use it with all my implements.
The problem with this ballast box, is that the lower pins are spaced too far from the top link. They were all the way at the bottom of the box, and that also means that I would have to set the box on blocks high enough to allow the 3PT to set it down. I never intend to set it on the ground, but 6x6 blocks may not always be handy.
So, I decided to move the lower pins tabs up to where they need to be. Not a big project, but it took a little time to grind off the original welds, clean things up, and re-locate the tabs, and weld. That was my Saturday and today project, and all I need to do now is finish up the painting, and fill the box, probably with sand.
Here's a pic or 2 (upside down). Only put the first coat of the proper color on it
Will finish it tomorrow.