• 2 Post By tractorslinger

Thread: Snowblower/Blade increase

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    09-29-2016 @ 08:29 PM
    Thanks

Snowblower/Blade increase

Hey All

There was a post about our JD snowblower and blade prices increasing. I wanted to let everyone to know why.

Our shipping costs have been jacked up the past few months. A lot of re weighs for trucking companies, etc. With that, we had to account for the extra cost.

If any GTT member was looking before or in the market now, I will work with you. Just need a zip code for shipping. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    04-26-2019 @ 10:23 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tractorslinger View Post
    Hey All

There was a post about our JD snowblower and blade prices increasing. I wanted to let everyone to know why.

Our shipping costs have been jacked up the past few months. A lot of re weighs for trucking companies, etc. With that, we had to account for the extra cost.

If any GTT member was looking before or in the market now, I will work with you. Just need a zip code for shipping. Thanks
    I understand your issue, but I placed order number 102703 for a new blade on 10-10-15 and can't even get a reply from your sales department on the status of my order. The status on line shows "Not Yet Shipped" Can you please email me back on when this will ship out. My contact information is correct on your website.

4. Top | #3

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:37 PM
    Thanks
    Is this just applicable to front blowers? Or does it include 3pt blowers as well? (I'm kinda holding off until the 31st to order a SB1164!)
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by radiotech View Post
    I understand your issue, but I placed order number 102703 for a new blade on 10-10-15 and can't even get a reply from your sales department on the status of my order. The status on line shows "Not Yet Shipped" Can you please email me back on when this will ship out. My contact information is correct on your website.
    Blades from that time frame will be here next week. I personally handle all online sales. I email customers rather than calling. Please pm your email so I have the correct info.

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Thanks
    3 pt blowers will stay the same, but I only have 2 out of the 12 I ordered left. If I order a 1164 today they are out until February. Wouldn't wait if you are wanting one.

8. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Thanks
    May want to keep an eye on spam file of email as well.

9. Top | #7

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:37 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tractorslinger View Post
    3 pt blowers will stay the same, but I only have 2 out of the 12 I ordered left. If I order a 1164 today they are out until February. Wouldn't wait if you are wanting one.

I wish!

The bonus check gets deposited the morning of the 30th. I figured I'd be placing my order at about 8am.
    D160 Mower/Bagger.
    2014 2032R tractor/H130 FEL w/Bolt-On Hooks/54" Snow Plow/iMatch Quick-Hitch/County Line 5' Scraper blade/County Line Carry-All/Artillian 42" Forks & QH Adapter/JD Ballast Box/Frontier SB1164 3PH Blower/Leinbach PHD/Wallenstien BX42 Chipper

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by radiotech View Post
    Your blade will be here 10/26. I will send it out asap. Don't know what happend with the email, but do apologize.
    DRobinson and Yamaguy like this.

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements