Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Mutton Power Snow Push

1. Top | #11
    Last Online
    09-29-2016 @ 08:29 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danwolfgang View Post
    I think I've read that pushing hard with the loader bucket isn't a good idea because the lift arms aren't designed for that movement. 'Dozers have support inline with the plow, directly behind it, but loaders are up and away, potentially leading to warping and twisting. Is that a concern with a snow pusher?
    Yes it is a JD CUT carrier.

We fill there is no concern with loader damage due to the fact that the weight of the box is only 110 lbs. and 60" wide. If you had a 72" 500 push it would be a concern due to the extra weight.

As with anyting else, we stand behind what we sell. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #12

Last Online
    Today @ 06:53 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danwolfgang View Post
    I think I've read that pushing hard with the loader bucket isn't a good idea because the lift arms aren't designed for that movement. 'Dozers have support inline with the plow, directly behind it, but loaders are up and away, potentially leading to warping and twisting. Is that a concern with a snow pusher?
    There is always a concern if abused. You can wreck anything.

However this isn't a dirt/gravel blade. It's for snow, snow is far less dense, weighs less and pushes with far less friction than dirt... Also, how much forward "pushing" do you do while digging, loading your bucket and scooping up material in your loader bucket? I'll bet it's more than you realize, the loader system is designed for both lifting and forward pushing IMHO, if it weren't it wouldn't be very usable!

FWIW, I have a loader mount plow that I love for my H130 and 2032r-it gets me thru the terrible snow and winters we have had here in MI the last couple years.
    Last edited by balrog006; 12-11-2015 at 08:09 AM.
    rtgt, BigJim55 and danwolfgang like this.
    2004-L130

2013-2032r, Curtis Hard side cab (project), H130 FEL & 61"bucket, Artillian Modular Grapple on HD frame with Diverter, 2300# Artillian frame w/ 36" x 3" tines, 46BH 9" & 13" bucket, Frontier RB1060, HLA 1000 series 60" JDQA Snow plow, JD ballast box, RK QH, Homemade 3pt multi purpose hitch, 117W of extra LED lights on ROPS and side Brush guards, Ken's bolt on hooks-3x, Ideal Knife grooved R-4's.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2