Green Tractor Talk banner

Just joined from Northern Alberta

2K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  etcallhome 
#1 ·
Thought I'd stop in and say hello....been lurking around here for a few months and looks like lots of good folks around and great ideas. I just bought a 1/4 section last fall so I purchased a 3720 cab tractor with a few goodies to go with it. I have to say its sure different from the city life and couldn't be happier.

Reactions: felixm22
#4 ·
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York.

#5 ·

3720 cab? Nice choice.:thumbup1gif:

#11 ·
That's correct...and with the snow we got in northern AB this year the cab and snowblower was a necessity. Since November we recorded 2.5 meters of snow...I even blazed a trail to the back of my quarter just because I could. It's an unbelievable little machine and don't regret one cent I spent on it :)

#6 ·
There isn't much nicer than living in the country! Congrats on the land and the tractor! Enjoy :thumbup1gif:

#7 ·
Welcome from Carvel, west of Edmonton. True, can't beat country living, although my five acres are a smidgen compared to a 1/4 section it is just nice to not be in the city.
:greentractorride:

Reactions: mabru
#8 ·
:gtfam:

#14 ·
Welcome from Michigan.

#16 ·
Welcome from West Virginia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.