Green Tractor Talk banner

Hello from Paducah KY

2K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  Texkev 
#1 ·
Hello from Paducah KY. I own a very used 755 and have lots of questions. New to the Green Tractor world, heck this is my first tractor as an owner. Anyway, I will spend several days searching old posts for answers to my questions and try and not duplicate already discussed topics. So if I appear lurking, I am trying to take it all in before I start posting. Thanks for what appears to be at first glance an awesome forum!

#2 ·
Welcome aboard. I'm new too formerly from Hopkinsville now in Northern IL.

Lots of folks on here that have a lot of knowledge and willing to share.

Eugene

#3 ·
:wgtt:

From CT

We don't care ask away.....

#4 ·
Welcome to GTT!

We're glad you're here.:thumbup1gif: Don't hesitate to start any new threads if you don't find what you are looking for. We have lots of duplicate threads. Sometimes it's unavoidable, but no worries. The moderators here keep the place pretty well organized and are pretty helpful. I know one of them. :lol: Just watch out for the one guy who claims he's a police officer. (Because his title says so.) His bark is much worse than his bite. :lol:

And you're not that far away neighbor! :greentractorride:

#5 ·
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome from the top of Maine! I have a couple of friends that own 755's. Awesome tractor!

Reactions: C.B.
#6 ·
Welcome, from Texas!

:gtfam:

Ask away! We all do! We are family here, and as dieselshadow said, the moderators can move things, if need be! I like volunteering them for stuff! :mocking: Welcome to the group! :good2:

#9 ·

Welcome from New York.

#10 ·
Welcome from West Tennessee. (not too far away)

If you have questions some of these guys are a better search engine than the binary one....they'll give you a link to the thread, and a parts diagram, and likely then they will start picking on each other....gets quite amusing at times.

Reactions: farmgirl19
#12 ·
:gtfam:

#13 ·
Welcome to GTT C.B.
Ask away, don't take offense to anything we all mean well, jump right in. As for asking a question that may have been asked before...I've been known to ask a same question and I was the one who asked the question the first time and they still let me play.:lol: I got your back!

Reactions: C.B.
#14 ·
Welcome from West Virginia

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.