Green Tractor Talk banner

Hello from the way northern California

2K views 24 replies 16 participants last post by  Marlin 
#1 ·
Hi all! Just wanted to do a quick introduction of my tractor. Shes a 2006 JD 4120 with 650 hours on her. Not sure of the options she has on her but she sure is pretty.
Anyhow. I am sure to ask many questions about my new tractor. Looking forward to getting to know the forum crowd.
Marco.

#4 ·
Welcome from New York! I wouldn't mind seeing a few photos of that pretty tractor.

Reactions: BigJim55 and Levi
#5 ·
Marco,
:wgtt:

#6 ·
Hi all! Just wanted to do a quick introduction of my tractor. Shes a 2006 JD 4120 with 650 hours on her. Not sure of the options she has on her but she sure is pretty.
Anyhow. I am sure to ask many questions about my new tractor. Looking forward to getting to know the forum crowd.
Marco. Polo...
I had to add that. Reminded me of that ad on TV with the kids playing Marco Polo in the pool. :laugh:

Reactions: BigJim55
#8 ·

Welcome from New York.

#9 ·
:gtfam:

#10 ·

#13 ·
Black Darkness White Sky Light

Welcome from Southern Maryland

#14 ·
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

#15 ·

#16 ·

#17 ·
Woohooo!!!

So I just received my brand new to me tractor. I'm so excited to finally have a tractor of my own. It arrived just before dark so my introduction time was brief but the weekend is just around the corner.
So, I just wanted to say thanks again for all the welcome's and once again look forward to learning from all of you.
I'm off to post up a few questions shortly.
Let the fun begin!

#20 ·
I'm in the Mt. Shasta area. Crescent City has been a go to place for many years for ocean fishing and to get away from the smoke from the fires. Almost moved there when they started the Pelican Bay prison build back then but a back injury put a stop to that. Truly a beautiful piece of the state of Jefferson!

#25 ·
Congrats On The :greentractorride: And Welcome From The Pacific NW - Oregon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.