Green Tractor Talk banner

New Member from Lincoln, Massachusetts

2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  bmichael 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone,

Well, I never thought I'd join a tractor forum, but I just moved with my wife, 4 year old daughter, and two cats to several acres outside of Boston, and I decided it was time to get a little serious about keeping up the land. A "little" I say, because I just took receipt of a JD 1025R, with 54" mid-mount mower deck, FEL, and Ballast Box. I'll put a backhoe on it next year, but I figured I'd get the jump and take the bite out of a full-on purchase all at once.

Land vehicle Vehicle Tractor Agricultural machinery Lawn

Happy to be here.

See less See more
#2 ·
:gtfam:

#4 ·
Hola from a few miles down the road! There are quite a few of us from MA on here.

:wgtt:

#5 ·

Welcome from New York.

#7 ·
Welcome from Preston County, West Virginia

#8 ·
Great pic! :thumbup1gif:

Congrats on your new :greentractorride: and :wgtt:

:bigthumb:

#9 ·
:wgtt: From The Pacific NW - Oregon!

bigbluebottle ~ For some reason you sounded taller in your post. :lolol:

Cute young lady you may have to wrestle for seat time some day . . . :laugh:

Welcome aboard.

#10 ·
:wgtt: and Congrats on getting a new place and tractor. :bigthumb:

#12 ·
:gtfam:

From upstate New York

#13 ·
Welcome aboard from Littleton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#15 ·
Hello Everyone,

Well, I never thought I'd join a tractor forum, but I just moved with my wife, 4 year old daughter, and two cats to several acres outside of Boston, and I decided it was time to get a little serious about keeping up the land. A "little" I say, because I just took receipt of a JD 1025R, with 54" mid-mount mower deck, FEL, and Ballast Box. I'll put a backhoe on it next year, but I figured I'd get the jump and take the bite out of a full-on purchase all at once.

View attachment 479882

Happy to be here.
Welcome from Lake Anna Virginia!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

#16 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new tractor. Looks like you already have some competition for seat time,:good2:

#17 ·
Black Darkness White Sky Light

Welcome from Southern Maryland via the South Shore of Mass. Congrats on the new home and tractor. Great photo, thanks for sharing! :bigthumb:

#18 ·
:wgtt: from Hagerstown md

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.