Hello, my name is Jason and we have a small hobby farm in SE Michigan. My current equipment is listed in my email signature and have been adding attachments and implements over the last couple of years. I’m not sure how I would do anything around here without a tractor. My mechanical/technical knowledge is relatively limited but I do like doing projects myself and learning (as I’m sure many on here are).
I’ve been lurking on this site for quite a while and attribute 90% of my tractor and farm equipment knowledge to a few online forums, Google, and YouTube. The other 10% is common sense and trial and error!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk