Kioti CK3T10 first regen
Results 1 to 10 of 10
Like Tree26Likes
  • 6 Post By fuelhog2000
  • 3 Post By fuelhog2000
  • 1 Post By fuelhog2000
  • 6 Post By rneumann
  • 6 Post By JDtech12
  • 2 Post By fuelhog2000
  • 2 Post By 69project

Thread: Kioti CK3T10 first regen

  1. Top | #1
    fuelhog2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    03-01-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    Dummer N.H.
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 105 Times in 82 Posts

    Kioti CK3T10 first regen

    First regen at 36.5 hours. Didn't even know it happened until I saw the regen light on the dash. Also, during regen even if I manually pull the throttle down to idle, the ECU kept rpm at 2200 then dropped it to 1000 afterwards. Took 11 minutes to complete. Great tractor so far.

    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fuelhog2000; 03-17-2017 at 09:22 AM.
    etcallhome, fdmars, OxPath and 3 others like this.
    2011 1026R 54"MMM, D120 loader w/snowbucket and bucket quick attach conversion, 5' bush hog, middlebuster, 260 backhoe
    Remember: Too tight is two pieces

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2
    fuelhog2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    03-01-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    Dummer N.H.
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 105 Times in 82 Posts
    Meant to say CK3510H model.

    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fuelhog2000; 03-17-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    2011 1026R 54"MMM, D120 loader w/snowbucket and bucket quick attach conversion, 5' bush hog, middlebuster, 260 backhoe
    Remember: Too tight is two pieces

  4. Top | #3
    fuelhog2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    03-01-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    Dummer N.H.
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 105 Times in 82 Posts
    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by fuelhog2000; 03-17-2017 at 09:16 AM.
    BigJim55 likes this.
    2011 1026R 54"MMM, D120 loader w/snowbucket and bucket quick attach conversion, 5' bush hog, middlebuster, 260 backhoe
    Remember: Too tight is two pieces

  5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    09-19-2017 @ 04:55 AM
    Location
    Northern Idaho
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fuelhog2000 View Post
    Meant to say CK3510H model.

    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    With a mistake like that I don't believe you anymore! Haha
    Just kidding. Glad it's working out for you and you are enjoying the machine. It's also good to hear the regen went smoothly. We tend to only hear about the problems which can scare folks off.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. Top | #5

    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Last Online
    08-22-2019 @ 12:10 PM
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
    As a technician that works on ag equipment, the best thing you can do for the emissions components on any of these new tractors with a DPF and DOC is to not idle the engine a lot and if you feel that you must idle it, throttle it up a little before u get off 12-1500 seems to do pretty good. Idling is what causes excessive regenerations and issues with the components. We have seen 0 failures on the ag side in our area because they are pretty much under load constantly. We've had a few smaller tractors with issues due to idling and once the operator has been educated on the best ways to run the engine, the issues do not reoccur. Not saying that yours is excessive or anything, just trying to educate those that may not know and hopefully help keep from potential problems for them in the future.
    Bubber, OxPath, BigJim55 and 3 others like this.

  8. Top | #6
    fuelhog2000's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    03-01-2019 @ 08:10 PM
    Location
    Dummer N.H.
    Posts
    716
    Thanks
    306
    Thanked 105 Times in 82 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JDtech12 View Post
    As a technician that works on ag equipment, the best thing you can do for the emissions components on any of these new tractors with a DPF and DOC is to not idle the engine a lot and if you feel that you must idle it, throttle it up a little before u get off 12-1500 seems to do pretty good. Idling is what causes excessive regenerations and issues with the components. We have seen 0 failures on the ag side in our area because they are pretty much under load constantly. We've had a few smaller tractors with issues due to idling and once the operator has been educated on the best ways to run the engine, the issues do not reoccur. Not saying that yours is excessive or anything, just trying to educate those that may not know and hopefully help keep from potential problems for them in the future.
    Thanks for the info

    Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
    BigJim55 and Drifterbike like this.
    2011 1026R 54"MMM, D120 loader w/snowbucket and bucket quick attach conversion, 5' bush hog, middlebuster, 260 backhoe
    Remember: Too tight is two pieces

  9. Top | #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Last Online
    09-19-2017 @ 04:55 AM
    Location
    Northern Idaho
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    We have two OTR Detroit Diesels that require regen. One with DEF and one without. Both obviously have the DPF. The vehicles idle for long periods, are started and stopped frequently and only see short (under 10 miles) trips. We do nothing to be proactive about preventing the regens- in other words no change to our behavior. The regens occur on an infrequent basis and have never caused an issue. The technology has been around for several years now and has generally been little more than a slight procedural change.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. Top | #8

    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:20 AM
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 174 Times in 161 Posts
    Wish I could say the same for my Duramax. The DPF filter died on me at 125k. I do not sit an idle and the majority of my miles were long distance trips with a trailer. I know on some big rigs you can clean the DPF filter, not so on the Duramax.

    I am curious as to how DPF's on tractors will hold up especially as the hours build up on the machine.
    fuelhog2000 and aclass like this.

  11. Top | #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Last Online
    03-02-2019 @ 06:20 PM
    Location
    Lehigh Valley PA
    Posts
    3,228
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 201 Times in 195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 69project View Post
    Wish I could say the same for my Duramax. The DPF filter died on me at 125k. I do not sit an idle and the majority of my miles were long distance trips with a trailer. I know on some big rigs you can clean the DPF filter, not so on the Duramax.

    I am curious as to how DPF's on tractors will hold up especially as the hours build up on the machine.

    What did that thing cost you?

  12. Top | #10
    Hey, I want a title too! ZachinCO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Last Online
    08-31-2019 @ 06:01 PM
    Location
    Elbert County, CO
    Posts
    3,672
    Thanks
    362
    Thanked 434 Times in 294 Posts
    Any update on the Kioti?

    I've got a buddy looking at a CS2510
    MINE!! 2016 New Holland T4.75

    In-Laws 2006 4520-400 CX FEL-RC2072-Land Pride FS700-Rhino Box Blade-7' Plow Blade-CountyLine PHD
    In-Laws 2003 2210-210 FEL-54C MMM

    My Sons IH Cub Cadet Originals- 62-Running;62-Restoration;61-Parts Donor

    My social media~ https://www.instagram.com/zwhewitt_photos/

  13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts