Green Tractor Talk banner

Italian Multi One

3K views 14 replies 11 participants last post by  MultiOneUSA 
#1 ·
This is one impressive tractor if that is what you would call it. It has a Yanmar engine and it has enough attachments to supply everyone's needs. It looks like they have 3 sizes. Watch the video if you have time. It shows every attachment in action. Multione - multifunctional compact miniloader

#3 ·
That was awesome! 37 attachments to chose from? I'll take one of each! I wonder if they make it in green? :thumbup1gif: Thanks for sharing!

Gizmo is out. He already got his Father's Day gift. :laugh:

Reactions: Gizmo2 and PaDave
#4 ·
I guess i am one up on most of you. I saw the prototype for this a few years back. If I remember right it had an attachment for changing tires and was featured in the Disney movie Cars. :laugh:

#6 ·
10-4. All of those attachments appear to be dedicated, low volume items which would tend to mean "Expensive."

Reactions: mjncad
#7 ·
Looks like it does a lot of things, but probably does only a few things very well. The video shows several different size machines that look the same, which is deceiving. The little one moving plants in narrow aisles isn't going to pick up two round bales, and the big one with R4 tires isn't going to be a great lawnmower. Id be surprised if some of the things they were doing were not overloading the machine. The telescopic boom is pretty neat.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Ok it looked cool but there three things I'm going to pick on.

1.Though having hydro hook up on the front is cool the looping up of the hoses would drive me nuts. The Italians can come up with a more elegant design.

2. Out of all of the attachments shown where was the Zamboni.

3. Finally if it is such a capable machine why of then need to use a Cat forklift in their factory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#9 ·
Ok.... What the heck is a zamboni? Didn't he play for Mötley Crüe?

I lol'ed when you mentioned the cat forklift. And that is a dang good point. Them bastidges ... Ain't putting anything over on us :lol:

Reactions: DRobinson
#12 ·
MultiOne in the USA

Hello guys,
I'm happy you are talking about this powerful machine and you saw the videos (on youtube you can find hundreds from all over the world).
As you saw the machine is powered by a Kubota or Yanmar diesel engine, articulates in the middle, very low center of gravity let it drive everywhere without risk. It has 3 hydraulic pumps for the boom, attachments and motion, and each wheel has his own hydraulic motor and has a telescopic boom.
The producer makes more than 170 attachments dedicated, but there is an universal plaque that let install attachments from any other producer (Toro, mini skid steer, compact loaders).
Different models, from 20HP up to 50Hp, all with telescopic boom.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.