What did you do with your Non-Deere tractor today? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Like Tree519Likes

Thread: What did you do with your Non-Deere tractor today?

1. Top | #81
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,660 Times in 1,090 Posts
    Thatís a serious dive!
    BigJim55 and Herminator like this.
    -Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #82
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:24 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,142 Times in 973 Posts
    Glad to hear she wasn't seriously hurt, hope the truck wasn't either. You're a good neighbor!
    DRobinson, BigJim55 and Herminator like this.
    Jamie

2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 54" Front Mount Blade w/ Rubber Edge, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade, Pat's EZ-Change Quick Hitch System
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

4. Top | #83
    Last Online
    Thanks

New tires that actually hold air, and a muffler. Progress!
    -Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #84
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,098 Posts
    just a pic of my youngest boy's new Kubota-L2501 tractor loading me a load of dirt at his place on Sunday morning. he's extending the pad from behind the pavilion that we moved a yr or so ago now. planning on erecting a new building to do welding in.
    nice heavy tractor-except for that thumpingthreadle valve. he doesn't seem to mind it-but.....he's never had his ankle broken like i did yrs ago. i'm happy for him--the owners keep asking him if i'm ready to trade my green one in for an orange one i told him to tell them, when the orange ones get twin pedals to come talk to me then which they are just ecstatic to not see a green tractor running around his yard next to their dealership anymore
    he bought the 2nd one to mow his yard after his 317 bit the dust this spring. its a new model xx2380 something. 4 wheel drive-one point hook up for the loader-but he didn't get any loader on it-but did get the 3 pt-whyi have no idea.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bruces kubtoa loading me with dirt.jpg 20190811_112608_Burst01.jpg
    DRobinson, fdmars and Herminator like this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

7. Top | #85
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    just a pic of my youngest boy's new Kubota-L2501 tractor loading me a load of dirt at his place on Sunday morning. he's extending the pad from behind the pavilion that we moved a yr or so ago now. planning on erecting a new building to do welding in.
    nice heavy tractor-except for that thumpingthreadle valve. he doesn't seem to mind it-but.....he's never had his ankle broken like i did yrs ago. i'm happy for him--the owners keep asking him if i'm ready to trade my green one in for an orange one i told him to tell them, when the orange ones get twin pedals to come talk to me then which they are just ecstatic to not see a green tractor running around his yard next to their dealership anymore
    he bought the 2nd one to mow his yard after his 317 bit the dust this spring. its a new model xx2380 something. 4 wheel drive-one point hook up for the loader-but he didn't get any loader on it-but did get the 3 pt-whyi have no idea.
    Thatís a nice tractor! Decent size to work well as a loader machine for which he is using it.

I suppose if we never ran anything with the twin pedals we would never know the difference either. But just looking at those treadles makes my ankle hurt....
    BigJim55 and Herminator like this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

8. Top | #86
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,098 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    Thatís a nice tractor! Decent size to work well as a loader machine for which he is using it.

I suppose if we never ran anything with the twin pedals we would never know the difference either. But just looking at those treadles makes my ankle hurt....

his kubtoa is i want to say about the size of our 3 series a 3025E model. they show it as 25 hp but it is a bit higher--as is the 3025E--all to keep the emission people happy.

my uncle many yrs ago bought himself a Mitsubishi tractor with a treadle valve on it-i had trouble with it too.

when i started my search for a compact tractor--i looked at all of them, just kept coming back to jd because of the twin pedals--if i couldn't of had the twin pedals i would of went with a gear and clutch tractor. but i wanted a hydro-stat tranny on account of wanting a loader for it.
    i had my fill of using a hand clutch and trying to run the hydro-lever on my model 50 jd. now i love my hand clutch as it frees up both feet to use the brakes on it. which i like.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

9. Top | #87

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:10 PM
    Thanks
    I had to spend money to repair my 40 year old 584 IH this week,,
    one of the loader cylinders started spewing oil out of the rod seal,,

The hydraulic shop kept the cylinder 3 days, and the repair cost $205, of which $150 was labor,, and $20 was "shop supplies",,,

Other than tires,
    that was the FIRST repair money spent on the tractor in a decade,, and I have only owned the tractor two decades,,,

The last repair, a decade ago, was to rebuild the cylinder on the other side,, and I ordered a new seat at that time,,
    The battery is also over ten years old,,, but, it starts that diesel effortlessly,,,

Before that, the year I bought it, I did some painting, and replaced the starter solenoid,,

that is it for repairs in 20 years of owning the 584,,,

I have added a couple things, but, they were not repairs,,
    around 2005, I added the bucket teeth,, and sometime around 2009 I added the quick attach to the loader bucket.
    fdmars, rtgt, spferdil and 3 others like this.
    Some of the tractors include JD 4105, JD 855, JD 650,,,, and,,, the IH 584 4WD
    My favorite attachment is the homemade landplane,,, EVERYONE needs one of those!!

10. Top | #88
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Headed in for a rebuild.

Kennyd, DRobinson, fdmars and 6 others like this.
    -Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming

11. Top | #89
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 01:11 AM
    Thanks
    Howís the WD?
    Welcome to Intermission.

2017 2038R, 400, 3020 & HPX and thingies to hook to the them.
    112 - Sold in July 2017 but took me until November to admit I just cast it out into this cruel world.
    #compactfarmer

12. Top | #90
    Last Online
    Thanks

What did you do with your Non-Deere tractor today?

Quote Originally Posted by Herminator View Post
    Howís the WD?
    Donít know. Havenít heard from the buyer so I suspect itís hanging in there. I sold it shortly after reassembly, still have some parts here (spare rear end, radiator, etc) that the guy is supposed to come get one day. Maybe. Sold the Massey Harris 50 as well, getting ready to sell this snowblower again and some other stuff.
    DRobinson, rtgt, BigJim55 and 1 others like this.
    -Blake

Your mileage may vary.

JD 6410
    Some other stuff

YouTube- Life in Wyoming

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9