Got a good up close look at the CS2410 25 Hp Kioti Tractor Today.....
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By SulleyBear
  • 1 Post By HydroHarold
  • 1 Post By HydroHarold

Thread: Got a good up close look at the CS2410 25 Hp Kioti Tractor Today.....

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:22 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,404 Posts

Got a good up close look at the CS2410 25 Hp Kioti Tractor Today.....

The CS2510 with the 60 Inch MMM and the front end loader, Retail Price $15,390. Sale Price $14,000.

Cash Price.....are you sitting down? $11,900.

The tractor appears fairly well made. It offers the side by side Hydro stat pedals just like the Deeres, which is a huge issue for this 6' 4" tall, long legged 36" inseam and size 14 shoes. Those rocker pedals used by Kubota and others are terribly uncomfortable for me and frankly, a deal breaker on purchasing anything with those annoying "rocker pedal" or "treadle Pedal" hydro pedal arrangements.

The tractor is incredibly similar to the 25 hp Mahindra. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the same Korean company is making both of these units (the Kioti and Small Mahindra).

It uses the Daedong diesel, which sounded just like the Mahindra. These Daedong diesels seem to have more of a diesel "rattle" than my Yanmar in my Deere, but they sounded very similar to the Kubota diesel "rattle".....

The tractor seemed well engineered and constucted well. It uses a one piece hood which tilts straight up so the hood, when opened, the nose of the tractor is pointing at 12 oclock. The axles and frame seem to be heavily constructed. The hoses and wiring was done as they should be.

I didn't see anything which made me nervous, as I did on some of the LS tractors and the ones sold by Northern Tool, etc. But, a major shortcoming for the Kioti is that they have virtually no attachments for this tractor other than the MMM and FEL.

The dealer told me that this tractor is the ONLY KIOTI which has a MMM available at this time. He said they are working on one for the 30 hp tractor but that isn't expected until mid to late next year. When I asked about a snowblower, he told me $5,000. He said there are no snowblades made for this series at this time.

Everytime I asked him about an attachment or option, his answer was always the same "You could probably find something out there to fit it".......now THAT is a major short coming in my opinion.

$11,900 for a 25 hp diesel 4wd tractor with a MMM and FEL is very attractive. However, the nearest dealer to me is 2.5 hrs south or 3.5hrs SE of my location. The Deere dealer is 5 miles as the crow flies from my location.

I am curious if anyone else has seen these in person. I was not able to drive it as there was no place to drive it at the dealer, which is attached to another business and in a city setting. I would like to drive one and use the FEL, see how the MMM cuts, etc. I wouldn't buy anything without a good test drive first.

The price is intriguing, BUT........

Thoughts?
    Levi likes this.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SulleyBear For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (10-30-2014), Tractor Tim (10-31-2014)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 11:07 PM
    Thanks
    Nice logical comparison! I always wondered about those Nortracs and Mahindras and I don't think there's a dealer for those or the Kioti anywhere near here. Kubota and Deere are equidistant from my house and the Deere 1026 was WAAYYYY further to my liking than any of the Kubs.

I wonder if the difference you heard in "diesel rattles" was that you might be comparing a direct injection to an indirect injection diesel? I would think the directs might have the rattle prize sewed up...? I love that sound!
    DRobinson likes this.
    2013(12) 1026r TLB 54 QH front blade, 54D Auto Connect deck, ballast box, carryall

'04 GX335, 48C, Johnny Bucket Jr., PowerFlow W/7bu. bagger, 42 snow blower, 48 Plow, JD front dethatcher, 10 Cart, Little-Brown Henway, Stihl 026P/20", Stihl 241/16", Stihl BG 85 blower, Stihl KombiMotor 110 w/string trimmer/brush cutter/edger/pole saw/hedge trimmer, Snapper 21" WB, Snapper 8/24 snow blower

"...and visions of green CUT sugarplums dance in his head..."

NRA Life Member

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HydroHarold For This Useful Post:

SulleyBear (11-03-2014)

6. Top | #3
    Last Online
    09-11-2019 @ 01:31 PM
    Bloomingdale, NJ which is in the north east part of NJ
    Thanks
    Here's a link to the Kioti in discussion CS2410 Sub Compact Tractor | Kioti Tractors
    Rob

second owner of '05' John Deere 990 CUT with the following:
    JD 300CX FEL
    JD 8B BH
    JD PF
    Artillian PF with 2" reciever hitch adapter
    JD BB
    SpeeCo 3PH Wood Splitter
    Also an independent SplitFire Wood splitter

7. The Following User Says Thank You to robpm For This Useful Post:

SulleyBear (11-03-2014)

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

9. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:00 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,458 Times in 1,583 Posts
    I always thought they were a take off of Kubota, using a lot of the same parts. I downloaded a brochure for the CS2410, guessing it uses a cooling fan like the 2210 and 2305. Also look close at the picture with the hood opened. Right behind the radiator on left side you see a blue item that is the electrical connections ,relays ,fuses ,,,if not fuses sure looks like like a row of fuses. Doesn't seem like a bad looking tractor ,but still using some of the older features ,like other companies are using.
    Agreed dealer had a really good cash price for tractor, fel and mmm ,,also noticed they offer same tires as Deere plus Ag tires as a option.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to etcallhome For This Useful Post:

SulleyBear (11-03-2014)

11. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:22 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,495 Times in 1,404 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by etcallhome View Post
    I also noticed they offer same tires as Deere plus Ag tires as a option.
    The dealer I visited had 3 of these same tractors sitting near one another. All had the MMM and FEL. One tractor had the "traditional turf" tires, the one in the middle had the "Industrial Tire" which is how I would describe the tires most commonly found on the 1 series Deere and they even had one with the "regular tractor" style tire with the opposing lugs in the "V" pattern.

The dealer told me "take your pick", they are all the same price. All of their inventory sets out in the direct sunlight and elements and I could see the fading in the paint on some of the models which had been in inventory the longest. Now I am the type that washes and waxes his tractor and always park it inside so the fading paint is something I don't expect to see on a new tractor which has never had a home and been put to use.

12. Top | #6
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 11:07 PM
    Thanks
    Just a few things that struck me:

I wouldn't like that hood/side panel combo. I'd rather have my "3 piece hood" system. Only open/remove what you need when you need it.

Backhoe looks a tad.... "sparce", especially the outriggers. After digging with my 260 I can appreciate a good set of outriggers!

Something in the spec's gives turning radius "with brakes", I didn't see split brakes.

Mower deck didn't seem to have much height under the deck (depth), but all decks vary between all tractors, it may cut beautiful. (I think it would be a PIA if not DOD though.)

Snowblower looked pretty hearty although I could not figure from the picture how the "manual deflector" control worked.

All in all it seems to be "you get what you pay for" or "someone else's dream", not exactly mine. It should be right in there for someone shopping mostly by price (or color blind). I AM SPOILED GREEN!
    CyberShanks likes this.
    2013(12) 1026r TLB 54 QH front blade, 54D Auto Connect deck, ballast box, carryall

'04 GX335, 48C, Johnny Bucket Jr., PowerFlow W/7bu. bagger, 42 snow blower, 48 Plow, JD front dethatcher, 10 Cart, Little-Brown Henway, Stihl 026P/20", Stihl 241/16", Stihl BG 85 blower, Stihl KombiMotor 110 w/string trimmer/brush cutter/edger/pole saw/hedge trimmer, Snapper 21" WB, Snapper 8/24 snow blower

"...and visions of green CUT sugarplums dance in his head..."

NRA Life Member

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements