We have noticed that there are posts related to RK Tractors on the Green Tractor Talk Forums. We appreciate the exchange of information, and we have tremendous respect for Deere, their products and their customers. Having seen some accurate and inaccurate information being shared, we fell an obligation to the users of this forum, and our own brand, our employees and our customers to present some key facts related to RK Tractors. We have no intention of having a presence on this forum, just wanted to put the correct information out there for users to have.
1. RK Tractors range from 19 to 74HP. All engines from 19 to 55 HP are made by Yanmar, same engines that are in Deere tractors, and the 74 HP engine is made by Deutz.We launch the 74HP next month.
2. Tong Yang Moolsan (TYM) makes all of our tractors, which undergo final assembly in our two tractor assembly centers located in OH and FL.
3. TYM is the second largest manufacturer of under-60 HP tractors sold in the U.S. Kubota is the largest. TYM builds most of the Mahindra brand tractors sold in the U.S., but they are lower spec and use mostly different engines than what are in RK Tractors.
4. TYM does make their own engines. TYM is the parent company of Kukje Machinery, manufacturers of engines that go in Mahindra, Branson, and certain models of TYM tractors sold in global markets. Again, RK Tractors have Yanmar and Deutz engines.
5. TYM makes their own transmissions.
6. RK Tractors are sold exclusively through Rural King stores, 40 of the current 113 total RK stores today, and we plan to offer at all in 2019.
7. RK Tractors are high-spec with premium features. There are no options to purchase because everything is standard. That is how we have chosen to go to market.
8. An objective comparison of specifications will reveal that RK Tractors are second to none.
9. We provide parts & service support through a multi-layered network that uses RK stores, mobile techs and our tractor assembly centers. Our spare parts are housed in our 1m Sq/ft Ohio distribution center.
10. We use our own truck fleet to transport tractors to our stores.
11. Because we buy RK Tractors directly from the manufacturer and sell directly to tractor buyers and not dealers, our prices are significantly lower that that of any other brand.
12. All RK Tractors come with an 8-year, 3000 hour powertrain warranty, parts & labor included, no deductible. There is no better warranty.
13. Korea is the primary manufacturing location for RK, New Holland, CaseIH, Mahindra, Kioti, LS, TYM, McCormick, and Branson brand under-60 HP tractors sold in the U.S.
14. Retail financing is provided by DLL, formerly know as Agricredit, and the 4th largest AG equipment lender in the World.
15. All tire & wheel assemblies are made in the U.S. by Titan International.
16. Yes, Rural King sold tractors in the past, but this program includes the entire package of products and services required to be successful for the long haul
17. More information can be found by visiting rktractors.com
Thank you for reading, we just wanted to present the key facts so forum users have the straight scoop.