• 3 Post By fdmars
  • 2 Post By felixm22
  • 4 Post By xcopterdoc
  • 2 Post By DRobinson

Thread: Arlington National Cemetary

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    04-11-2017 @ 01:02 PM
    Sterling, Alaska (on the Kenai Peninsula)
    Thanks

Arlington National Cemetary

I couldn't get the clip to show up so I'm posting a link. Thanks for watching.

Watch this soldier call out unruly bystanders at Arlington National Cemetery | Rare

-Rick

American by birth, Alaskan by choice.

2013 JD2320, Artillian Forks (42" and 24" with Brush Guard), H130 FEL, 270 BH, 54D MMM (with independent lift), 72" Frontier RB, Ballast Box, Kens Bolt On Grab Hooks, 2 Boxers, Cat, honey bees, and most importantly, a very understanding and supportive wife who "thinks my tractor's sexy".

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skyboss1952 For This Useful Post:

etcallhome (03-13-2014), RichBaxter (03-15-2014), xcopterdoc (03-14-2014)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:50 PM
    Thanks
    Saw that....He did exactly what was called for, seeing as he could not kick them out!!!!
    2009 JD 2305 w/ Femco folding ROPS,Power Beyond Kit, KBOH, 54"MMM, 47" Snowblower, 200CX Loader w/ BB, Powerhorse 12 ton Logsplitter and King Kutter tool carrier and 17P kart
    2009 Cub Cadet/Yanmar ex3200, Land Pride 60” land plane and 60” finish mower, worksaver posthole digger w/ 9” auger, “The thumb” add on grapple, third function valve and KBOH of course

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    07-21-2019 @ 01:57 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fdmars View Post
    Saw that....He did exactly what was called for, seeing as he could not kick them out!!!!
    Bet he would have liked to just kick them. I don't understand why people go places and then are disrespectful.
    etcallhome and Skyboss1952 like this.
    John Deere 318, 50in deck, 54in blade w/ power angle

Looking for JD Parts check here on JD's official parts website.

Have no idea where to start with JD Parts check here for a how to.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,455 Times in 1,580 Posts
    I'm at a loss for words.. Some people has no respect .Carrying on at a Cemetery , but at the Tomb of the Unknown Solider ..
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:21 PM
    Thanks
    I dont often comment in this section of the forum. But for this I will make an exception.
    As a 20yr vet of the US Army, as I'm sure it is in other branches of the armed forces, Arlington is our sacred ground. I have been there several times over the years, walked the grounds, read the names on the tombstones. I have watched the soldiers as they carried out their duties at the tomb. I have watched as my fellow vets, brothers, were layed to rest. A very somber feeling.
    When I see people act like this, when I see people disrespect the flag. Sometimes burn the flag, cuss the nation, the president, gripe about America, sometimes I get mad. But then I realize..
    I may not agree with what I hear or see. Or of the way that others act or conduct themselves. But I know, for damn sure, that myself and my brothers in arms fought and died for the right for them to do that, without the fear from our goverment as set forth in our constitution. Someone before you payed the price for you to do that.
    When I look back, when I look over the acres and acres of white stones, I know one thing... NOT ONE... NOT ONE.. died in vain.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xcopterdoc For This Useful Post:

dieselshadow (03-15-2014), DRobinson (03-15-2014), etcallhome (03-15-2014), Kennyd (03-15-2014), Skyboss1952 (03-15-2014)

10. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:00 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,284 Times in 1,413 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xcopterdoc View Post
    I dont often comment in this section of the forum. But for this I will make an exception.
    As a 20yr vet of the US Army, as I'm sure it is in other branches of the armed forces, Arlington is our sacred ground. I have been there several times over the years, walked the grounds, read the names on the tombstones. I have watched the soldiers as they carried out their duties at the tomb. I have watched as my fellow vets, brothers, were layed to rest. A very somber feeling.
    When I see people act like this, when I see people disrespect the flag. Sometimes burn the flag, cuss the nation, the president, gripe about America, sometimes I get mad. But then I realize..
    I may not agree with what I hear or see. Or of the way that others act or conduct themselves. But I know, for damn sure, that myself and my brothers in arms fought and died for the right for them to do that, without the fear from our goverment as set forth in our constitution. Someone before you payed the price for you to do that.
    When I look back, when I look over the acres and acres of white stones, I know one thing... NOT ONE... NOT ONE.. died in vain.
    There is no way to say it better. Thanks.
    etcallhome and Skyboss1952 like this.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DRobinson For This Useful Post:

etcallhome (03-15-2014)

12. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements