• 1 Post By Carvel Loafer
  • 2 Post By 2LaneCruzer

Thread: Sounds of Spring

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:11 AM
    Thanks

Sounds of Spring

We were gone for a week and returned to the beautiful sound of the frogs in the pond. Not only do I enjoy the sound of the frogs but it means the grand boy is going to have a lot of fun catching them again this year.

Here is a short clip of the pond and part of the yard. The gophers need to be trapped out as you can see. The fencing in the driveway is going to be sold as soon as I pull out the other surplus material from the "back 40". And of course I couldn't resist a shot of the maple leaf, .

Workin hard at loafing!
    2012 1026R c/w H120 FEL, 42" Frontier Forks, 6T49 CL Tooth Bar, CL7 Weight Bracket

RC2048 48" Rough Cut Mower, Buhler Y550R 60" Finishing Mower, 60" Frontier RB2060L Back Blade, JD Ballast Box
    Femco Hitch Adapter 2" Receiver, 60" Farm King 3PH Snow Blower, I Match, BB2048L Frontier Box Blade

6' Kodiak Landscape Rake, Braber Equipment PHD c/w 9" & 12" X 48" Augers, HLA 1000 60" Snow Blade

1980 317 L&G Tractor c/w 48" Mower and 48" Snow Blower

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC) farmgirl19's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 751 Posts
    Looks like you finally made it to Springtime up there! 'Bout time!!! Neat video!
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she'd never grow into an old nag.

If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride!

Happiness is contagious; Be a carrier!

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    04-22-2018 @ 02:24 AM
    Thanks
    Where's all the snow you had a little over a week ago? Still some here if you miss it! Nice secluded place you got there. Looks peacefull.
    Bob

2011 JD 2320, 200CX FEL, 62D MMM, Artillian Pallet Forks, 54" Front Mount Snowblower, Curtis Hard Side Cab, Ballast Box, HF Quick Hitch, 40 Gallon Fimco 3PTH Sprayer,

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:11 AM
    Thanks
    I understand there was a lot of rain the week we were away so that likely ate up the last of the snow, no complaints from me though. Yes, it is a very peaceful place. When the leaves come in you can't see any of the neighbours' houses and it absorbs a lot of the noise from the road which is at the top of my 300' driveway.
    sterling40man likes this.
    Workin hard at loafing!
    2012 1026R c/w H120 FEL, 42" Frontier Forks, 6T49 CL Tooth Bar, CL7 Weight Bracket

RC2048 48" Rough Cut Mower, Buhler Y550R 60" Finishing Mower, 60" Frontier RB2060L Back Blade, JD Ballast Box
    Femco Hitch Adapter 2" Receiver, 60" Farm King 3PH Snow Blower, I Match, BB2048L Frontier Box Blade

6' Kodiak Landscape Rake, Braber Equipment PHD c/w 9" & 12" X 48" Augers, HLA 1000 60" Snow Blade

1980 317 L&G Tractor c/w 48" Mower and 48" Snow Blower

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:51 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Carvel Loafer View Post
    We were gone for a week and returned to the beautiful sound of the frogs in the pond.
    Not only do I enjoy the sound of the frogs but it means the grand boy is going to have a lot of fun catching them again this year.
    Here is a short clip of the pond and part of the yard. The gophers need to be trapped out as you can see. The fencing in the driveway is going to be sold as soon as I pull out the other surplus material from the "back 40". And of course I couldn't resist a shot of the maple leaf, .

I heard how you guys catch frogs up there in the Ice Kingdom; you wait for a Norther to come in, run to the pond and scare the frogs so they jump in just as the Norther hits. Most will be frozen with their legs sticking out...then you just get the old push mower and...you know the rest.
    Carvel Loafer and farmgirl19 like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements