Good Morning - Page 7972
Page 7972 of 8002 FirstFirst ... 6972 7472 7872 7922 7962 7970 7971 7972 7973 7974 7982 ... LastLast
Results 79,711 to 79,720 of 80017
Like Tree949681Likes

Thread: Good Morning

1. Top | #79711
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wentonbrown View Post
    Tomorrow morning I get to go home and get my new wheel chair. It will lift me up a foot so I can reach stuff better. I wish I would not have lost 4 inches in height from my back surgeries so far. That's still next on the agenda. Being stuck in bed with no feet and a broken back makes it hard to do exercises that want you to do to get stronger. So I do what I can. I have to prove them wrong! Mentally I am stronger than them in my desire to walk again. Physically I hope I am too.

I am off ladies and gents and I hope I get some sleep. I get to spend a few hours at the house and I think it is supposed to rain tomorrow of course. See my pups and get my new chair and a hoyer lift so Mrs WB can pick me up on days I can't use my legs or the arthritis is too much and my hands are hurting to bad.

Damn I just had a light bulb moment! I wonder if the lift will get me up on Betsy? I saw a pic of a girl at a expo that shevwasvin a lift getting on a Deere but it was a bigger one than mine. Hmmm?

Night!
    WB
    Super good news I was thinking of you today using my tractor. With the Hydro Transmission and power brakes you can set up a system you operate the forward and backing could be done with extensions and same with the brake using your hands and arms to work the controls. Working on the road I was telling myself man this is like being in a easy chair the tractor does all the work. Good to hear your going home. Things will get better now no way is hospital time as good as in your home time!
    Last edited by JD4044M; 04-14-2019 at 11:44 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #79712
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:55 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,940 Times in 1,259 Posts
    Good news WB. I think you will heal faster at home with your wife and your dogs.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

4. Top | #79713
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:44 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,589 Times in 2,704 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post
    Good news WB. I think you will heal faster at home with your wife and your dogs.
    I guess we're up early enough.

Morning all.
    Coffee is on.
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #79714
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:55 AM
    Thanks
    Good Morning Folks!

54* with rain. Big thunderstorms moved through last night and dropped a half-inch of rain. I went out on the porch at 02:00 and watched the light show. I wasn't disappointed and now it smells like spring.

With the salt off the roads, I'm going to try to get up to the place where I store the dump-truck and move it out of the barn in preparation to bring it home. I don't need it yet and it takes up a lot of space in the driveway, but it needs a tune-up and service and I want to work on it here rather than having to lug tools around.

Have a great day!

rydplrs - I see the power broom you have there. Nice! I see one in my future, but I'll need the wheel kit because I'm getting soft. Amazing tool!
    - Phil -
    1025R TLB - Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks - Artillian 42" Forks - LT160 Garden Tractor
    3320 eHydro - 300CX Loader - 72" HLA SnowPusher 2500 - TSC Post Hole Digger

7. Top | #79715
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:06 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4044M View Post
    Super good news I was thinking of you today using my tractor. With the Hydro Transmission and power brakes you can set up a system you operate the forward and backing could be done with extensions and same with the brake using your hands and arms to work the controls. Working on the road I was telling myself man this is like being in a easy chair the tractor does all the work. Good to hear your going home. Things will get better now no way is hospital time as good as in your home time!
    Gm quick, i mislead you all a little. Sorry about that. I only am home for a few hours and then back here. House isnt ready yet for me but I am thinking it is time as soon as I can. Problem is the VA and getting their bs paperwork done and it sits on a desk somewhere. I am tired of the constant screaming and noise and everything else that goes on here.
    1025r with FILB, 60MMM, BH
    Frontier BB48
    County line 5ft rake
    Ken's seat springs
    BH steps
    My design cab step
    WR Long Flat toothbar
    Titan JDQA with 6ft plow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to wentonbrown For This Useful Post:

JD4044M (04-15-2019)

9. Top | #79716
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:45 AM
    Thanks
    43* this morning, aiming for 73*!

Off to breakfast at Hardee's this morning, 8 o'clock PT, then back home to change clothes. Hook onto trailer, Gator is already loaded, and head to the farm. 25 Arrowood Viburnum seedlings to set out for privacy screening. Eat sandwich for dinner & back home to unload & rest!
    Lowell

1944 JD LA, 1953 JD 40S, 93-755 w/60" deck, '04-790 w/300 loader, 2000-F725, '07 "TS" Gator, 80-314 & numerous attachments!, 1980-2418 Power King & 1961-IH Cub Lo-boy

10. Top | #79717
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:33 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rtgt View Post
    ...... I'll post more in the chainsaw thread and hopefully someone will be able to tell me what I have a$$ jacked.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herminator View Post
    Excellent use of the phrase in a sentence.
    Really??? But he didn't use fat hog anywhere in it? Where's DR, I need his input on this as I try once again to learn the finer points of cultural communication!
    332 GT w/ 50" deck, trac vac
    LT178 w/ 38" deck

I heat my home & workshop with two coal stokers and have a vintage JD smoker!!!

The EPA just loves me.

11. Top | #79718
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wentonbrown View Post
    Tomorrow morning I get to go home and get my new wheel chair. It will lift me up a foot so I can reach stuff better. I wish I would not have lost 4 inches in height from my back surgeries so far. That's still next on the agenda. Being stuck in bed with no feet and a broken back makes it hard to do exercises that want you to do to get stronger. So I do what I can. I have to prove them wrong! Mentally I am stronger than them in my desire to walk again. Physically I hope I am too.

I am off ladies and gents and I hope I get some sleep. I get to spend a few hours at the house and I think it is supposed to rain tomorrow of course. See my pups and get my new chair and a hoyer lift so Mrs WB can pick me up on days I can't use my legs or the arthritis is too much and my hands are hurting to bad.

Damn I just had a light bulb moment! I wonder if the lift will get me up on Betsy? I saw a pic of a girl at a expo that shevwasvin a lift getting on a Deere but it was a bigger one than mine. Hmmm?

Night!
    WB
    Check out a company in WI called Bruno. They make a bunch of lift equipment. We have a lift they designed in a van. Seat comes out to sitting level. Just sit on it and it moves you into place in the van from the ground.
    Mike

Sometimes I'm only funny to myself.

300, 140, 318, 430, 314, 110. Brinly plows, disk, 80 cart, couple of 49 blowers, 3 54 blades, 33 tiller, tilt dump MCS, HPX Gator, CS Gator, Model A. Struck MD 750 w/bucket and hoe.
    Drew's Performance: We screwed the last guy so we can pass the savings on to you.

12. Top | #79719
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:29 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 Times in 908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    Also just had a guy in fishing garb walk right across the lawn - right through the pavilion where the tractor is parked. What do these people think? It’s a state park or something?

Yep, I see spring has sprung for you too. We were gone most of the day Saturday with our trip to Erie to rectify the golf bag debacle. Upon coming down the road, we were greeted with the neighbor's kids and all their friends riding their scooters, bikes and battery powered ride ons all over our yard between the garage and property line, and there is not an adult in sight. I don't care if the kids play in my yard, but nobody has ever asked. My kids NEVER played in their yard, in fact they were told not too, so I guess I don't see why their kids need to play in mine. Maybe it's because their father cannot go more than a year within bringing a machine into their lawn to rip it up and regrade it. Right now the whole eastern side is tore up because he hosed the brush down with some chemical that absolutely obliterated all the vegetation. He then cut down a bunch of trees (even some of his neighbor's on the other side because he has no idea where the line and, and wouldn't want to ask his neighbor CP where the it is) and then said they needed to be cut down because they were shading out his underground septic tanks. I swear I'm not making this sh!! up. I'm soliciting ideas for fences.......

Quote Originally Posted by PJR832 View Post
    I'm curious, are they in the water or walking on your properties. The creeks and rivers, no matter who's property it runs through are public waterway. We get our share of fishermen in the creek behind our house, I just waive and say good day.

A lot of the true public fishing streams have signs posted along them by the DEC at this end of the state. The signs also clearly state that the fishermen are to stay within X amount of feet to the stream. Also, the creek on my property, while not having fishable fish in it, has never been considered a public waterway, by me at least, or anyone else that I know of.

Good morning citizens. Off to the races......

Enjoy your day.
    Jamie

2011 JD 1026R - w/60" NON-AutoConnect MMM, FEL w/WR Long Toothbar, 47" Front Mount Snowblower, 54" Front Mount Blade w/ Rubber Edge, 48" KingKutter Tiller & Brush Hog, CountyLine Carry All and CountyLine 60" Rear Blade, Pat's EZ-Change Quick Hitch System
    1990 JD 185 - 46"MMM w/Power Flow Bagger

13. Top | #79720
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:31 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grnspot110 View Post
    43* this morning, aiming for 73*!

Off to breakfast at Hardee's this morning, 8 o'clock PT, then back home to change clothes. Hook onto trailer, Gator is already loaded, and head to the farm. 25 Arrowood Viburnum seedlings to set out for privacy screening. Eat sandwich for dinner & back home to unload & rest!
    Lowell, do you always wear your Sunday Goin to Meetin clothes to Hardee's?

Looks like today is the only non-rainy day this week. Not that it matters, Wednesday we'll enjoy the rain in warmer temperatures. My wife might already be sick of me humming Jackson. We're flying into there and then driving.
    Mike

Sometimes I'm only funny to myself.

300, 140, 318, 430, 314, 110. Brinly plows, disk, 80 cart, couple of 49 blowers, 3 54 blades, 33 tiller, tilt dump MCS, HPX Gator, CS Gator, Model A. Struck MD 750 w/bucket and hoe.
    Drew's Performance: We screwed the last guy so we can pass the savings on to you.

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements