Good Morning - Page 8017
Page 8017 of 8189 FirstFirst ... 7017 7517 7917 7967 8007 8015 8016 8017 8018 8019 8027 8067 8117 ... LastLast
Results 80,161 to 80,170 of 81887
Like Tree983150Likes

Thread: Good Morning

1. Top | #80161

Last Online
    Today @ 01:06 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    Other way around. Part 121 is more stringent than Part 135.
    Of course. Why didn't I see that when I proofed?

Edit: Guess I shouldn't post right now. Couldn't even type this right.
    Last edited by dianedebuda; 04-23-2019 at 06:35 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #80162
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:38 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OxPath View Post
    That conversation was way over my head ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Me too. I just went with it.
    Airplane conversation - way over head? My comment was intended as a pun. Only a dumba$$ would actually admit not knowing what they were talking about.
    - Phil -
    1025R TLB - Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks - Artillian 42" Forks - LT160 Garden Tractor
    3320 eHydro - 300CX Loader - 72" HLA SnowPusher 2500 - TSC Post Hole Digger

4. Top | #80163
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:46 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,290 Times in 1,017 Posts
    evening----well got the x475 out today(early morning for me 9am) mowed for quite a while-couple hrsgot tired and ran out of dry ground. came in to basement-turned tv on and drank a half of bottle orange soda--fell to sleep then. woke back up and was half on lazy boy chair and floor, was half numb in lower back and legs had to set there a bit, and gather my thoughts. figured well might as get up-tried tv remote-won't work--batteries must of died while asleep

so i thought better get to washing the x475-then go up stairs to shower and get ready for therapy-when i turned around and seen the wife in driveway playing with charley boy-she said why are u home--i sad to her why did u come home so early

she said it's almost 430 pm--here i napped thru the guy pumping the septic tank, he left the bill in the screen door, all while the doors on big garage was wide open, basement garage door was wide open, and the radio playing too

if that fella came to the other half of basement looking for me-i sure hope i was sitting up sleeping then

wife called therapy to tell them why i wasn't there-no problem they said-just make sure the big guy gets more sleep tomorrow

gator is loaded for its trip tomorrow to fix the winch

Oxpath-wife took us for a ice cream cone after we took the fella who pumped septic tank,his money-- first day opened -and boy was it good. Charley boy gets a free little cup there, plus a doggy biscuit on top of the ice cream, he had his done till i got mine down to the top of the cone--then he begs for some cone--which he likes too. then he went up front and begged off his mummy then for some of her cone.

Levi-sorry to hear about ur great grand daughter's passing. 's for her family and u.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, rtgt and 9 others like this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

5. The Following User Says Thank You to BigJim55 For This Useful Post:

Levi†(04-30-2019)

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #80164
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:52 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,342 Times in 1,097 Posts
    Levi, prayers and condolences from my family to yours, just tragic when a life is cut that short.

Please have safe travels to the north country.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, rtgt and 8 others like this.
    Pat
    2025R W/120R FEL/Titan 36" Pallet Forks w/round bale spears/Ken's Bolt on Hooks / 72" moose plow / Kawasaki Mule(The Donkey) 610xc w/ Warn winch
    60D Auto Connect w/mulch kit and Gator G6 blades
    County Line- 48" Tiller & Rotary Cutter, middle buster
    Frontier- BB5048L & DH1066 & RC2060
    JD iMATCH
    Homemade cultivator/hiller/chisel plow
    Heavy Hitch Tooth Bar
    Watch the 2025R on YouTube:
    Elk Creek Acres

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PJR832 For This Useful Post:

Levi†(04-30-2019)

9. Top | #80165
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    evening----well got the x475 out today(early morning for me 9am) mowed for quite a while-couple hrsgot tired and ran out of dry ground. came in to basement-turned tv on and drank a half of bottle orange soda--fell to sleep then. woke back up and was half on lazy boy chair and floor, was half numb in lower back and legs had to set there a bit, and gather my thoughts. figured well might as get up-tried tv remote-won't work--batteries must of died while asleep

so i thought better get to washing the x475-then go up stairs to shower and get ready for therapy-when i turned around and seen the wife in driveway playing with charley boy-she said why are u home--i sad to her why did u come home so early

she said it's almost 430 pm--here i napped thru the guy pumping the septic tank, he left the bill in the screen door, all while the doors on big garage was wide open, basement garage door was wide open, and the radio playing too

if that fella came to the other half of basement looking for me-i sure hope i was sitting up sleeping then

wife called therapy to tell them why i wasn't there-no problem they said-just make sure the big guy gets more sleep tomorrow

gator is loaded for its trip tomorrow to fix the winch

Oxpath-wife took us for a ice cream cone after we took the fella who pumped septic tank,his money-- first day opened -and boy was it good. Charley boy gets a free little cup there, plus a doggy biscuit on top of the ice cream, he had his done till i got mine down to the top of the cone--then he begs for some cone--which he likes too. then he went up front and begged off his mummy then for some of her cone.

Levi-sorry to hear about ur great grand daughter's passing. 's for her family and u.
    Dang Big Jim, sounds like one of them "missing time" episodes on the old X Files tv show, are ya sure your little UFO buddies didn't
    come for a visit again?
    Neil

2019 4066R with cab (aka Cooterpiller), 2014 997 Z Trak
    Other equip: 1982 IH 274 diesel, 1957 Farmall Cub, Woods Billy Goat 5 foot rotary cutter, Ford three point hitch 6 foot dozer blade,
    home brew dirt and gravel grader, dirt scoop, choppers, Woods six foot belly mount sickle bar, home brew 3PH 25 gallon sprayer, 1992 33 inch cut Snapper
    rear engine rider, 1984 30 inch cut Snapper rear engine rider.

10. Top | #80166
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:53 AM
    Thanks
    That conversation was way over my head ...
    I knew exactly what they were talking about. One flew over the cuckoo's nest.
    Really I haven't a clue either.
    Greg

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

2018 JD 1025R FEL /Mauser cab / 53" Bucket/Heavy hitch tooth bar / I-Match / Kenny's extended hook / JD ballast box / Loader mounted JD 54" snow plow/9" wings / Artillian Quick-Tatch / Artillian pallet fork set/36" forks / Woods RTR48.30 tiller & LRS60 landscape rake / Howes 48" box blade /Heavy Hitch receiver/weight bracket / Heavy Hitch ripper/middle plow/subsoiler / Dual Alpena Hex Fire rear led lights / Bora 2" spacers

11. Top | #80167
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:18 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,215 Times in 884 Posts
    Airplane conversation - way over head? My comment was intended as a pun. Only a dumba$$ would actually admit not knowing what they were talking about.
    Ya got him OxPath, ya got him goooooood and he probably hadn't figured out he been got yet!
    Neil

2019 4066R with cab (aka Cooterpiller), 2014 997 Z Trak
    Other equip: 1982 IH 274 diesel, 1957 Farmall Cub, Woods Billy Goat 5 foot rotary cutter, Ford three point hitch 6 foot dozer blade,
    home brew dirt and gravel grader, dirt scoop, choppers, Woods six foot belly mount sickle bar, home brew 3PH 25 gallon sprayer, 1992 33 inch cut Snapper
    rear engine rider, 1984 30 inch cut Snapper rear engine rider.

12. Top | #80168

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Cajun View Post
    Ya got him OxPath, ya got him goooooood and he probably hadn't figured out he been got yet!
    Thatís exactly what i was thinking. He either hasnít found out about it yet, wonít find out about it till early morning, or found out and wish he had a thinking cap.

Maybe he will act like it flew right past him and he never seen anything
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

13. Top | #80169

Last Online
    Today @ 01:19 PM
    Thanks
    Sorry for your loss Levi. Man thatís rough. If anything gets to me it when younger people pass away. When you get down just visit GTT.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlegreenmachine For This Useful Post:

Levi†(04-30-2019)

15. Top | #80170
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:18 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jdforever View Post
    I knew exactly what they were talking about. One flew over the cuckoo's nest.
    Really I haven't a clue either.
    One of my all time favorite movies
    Chris

2019 4052R/Cab, iMatch QH, 440R Loader w/BW16358 Bucket(Got Loops) , Frontier RB5072 Blade, Frontier LP1184 Land Plane, Front moveable fenders, Rear fender extensions, Dual Exterior mirrors,Ballast Box BW15073, Dual rear work lights(LVB24853), JD Hammerstrap, R2 4" Edge Tamers, (coming soon: Weather radar,FLIR,HUD, Chocolate bar & "Manpon" dispensers)

16. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements