Good Morning - Page 8300
Page 8300 of 8440 FirstFirst ... 7300 7800 8200 8250 8290 8298 8299 8300 8301 8302 8310 8350 8400 ... LastLast
Results 82,991 to 83,000 of 84393
Like Tree1026277Likes

Thread: Good Morning

1. Top | #82991

Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mark02tj View Post
    If I followed his story... His wife was with him so she couldn't have brought the key. Neighbor brought the key. Then for his (the neighbor's) kindness, the neighbor (who brought the key) bought Sully an expensive humidor!

That Sully is something else! He breaks his stuff, has the neighbor bail him out and then the guy who bails him out buys him a present!! Gizmo was my hero by his constant roping in of Mel to bail him out with the stuck zero-turn, but I think Sully just took his place in Hero-dom!!

Iím going to say the neighbor took Ms Bear home. She then grabbed her spare key in the lock box that only the bears know the combination to and then took her vehicle back to Mr bear. It broke in the handle so the ignition would still work. and they lived happily ever after.
    LGM= Little Green Machine!!
    2018 2025TLB

BB2048L Box blade.
    Imatch quick hitch
    AV20F grapple
    Artillian diverter kit
    3pt tractor receiver hitch
    LR2060L Landscape Rake
    LP1060L Land Plane
    Homemade quick attach forks . http://www.greentractortalk.com/foru...uild-soon.html
    *Please Lord give me the strength to add to this list when my wife isnít paying attention*

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Littlegreenmachine For This Useful Post:

SulleyBear†(06-19-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #82992
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,561 Times in 977 Posts
    Good afternoon. Working in the office this week.

Got a call from my friend yesterday. Pulling into work she noticed the ABS & Brake Lights were on and she was panicked. Her boss told her not to drive the car and have it towed to the dealership.

I drove out to see her and took the Toyota van along. Left the van and drove her RAV4 home. Worked on it last night until almost 11PM. Checked fuses, front and rear ABS sensor harnesses. ABS controller connections. Removed the front sensors and checked for dirt and debris. Clean as a whistle and both tested OK for resistance.

The rear sensors? Both frozen solid into the rear hubs so I sprayed them down with Kroil and gave them a few taps with a light hammer and a brass punch. Let it sit overnight and today to soak. Tonight I'm going out to remove the rear interior trim panels so I can get at the ABS harnesses to disconnect and check resistance.

While underneath I also noticed that it's time for shocks & struts. So I ordered complete front strut assemblies, rear shocks and sway bar links all around. The front strut kits include the strut, spring, upper mount, bearing and the rubber snubber. Cheaper than buying individual parts and KYB which is an OE supplier had a rebate for a complete suspension package. Also ordered front hub bearings and spark plugs. So, this project will keep me busy for a few hours.

Although the car is a 2003 she bought it new and has an attachment to it. It's only got 136,000 on the clock and has always been garaged. ~$500 for parts. Cheaper than a car payment and it has lots of life left in it. Should be a noticeable difference once I get it finished. Parts should arrive on Friday so....................there goes the weekend.
    Last edited by Superglidesport; 06-20-2019 at 05:30 AM.
    John Deere 3320
    eHydro, R4's, 300CX Loader, 61" HD Bucket
    JD Tooth Bar, Deluxe Hood Guard, Ken's Bolt-on Hooks
    485 Backhoe w. 18" HD Bucket
    Mid-PTO, Front 3 Point Hitch, 366 Front Blade
    Tarter 5' 3PH Tiller
    Frontier AP12F Forks

John Deere 2032R
    R3's, 220R Loader, 57" HD Bucket
    Curtis Hard Side Cab & Heater
    62D Deck, iMatch Quick Hitch
    54 Snowblower
    Super HeavyHitch
    Little Wonder "Optimax" & JRCO Blower Buggy
    Fimco 60 Gallon 3PH Boomless Sprayer w. PTO Pump

5. Top | #82993
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 1,046 Posts
    late afternoon or early evening

got me a haircut today-while out to pickup a new shear bolt for the LX4 brush hog. yeah it broke last evening down at the neighbor ladies meadow. was sitting there watching a momma deer and her little bambi--pulled ahead a bit and thought boy is this thing ever quiet nowthen i looked back and seen the driveline turning
    that old bolt only lasted for 12 yrs--why it didn't last to 15 yrs -IDK
    jd wanted over a buck for the bolt--course its metric i paid $2.49 just for the bolt and $.69 for the lock nut then--but i have it in my hand so no shipping charges

so while out today-Charley boy made me promise to stop for his free ice cream at the tastee-freeze stand called the Cow.
    me i had to pay $2.49 for mine boy how good it tasted

rained here off and on for most of the day too.

later
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #82994
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:26 PM
    Thanks
    Took the JD-755 in to the local welding/muffler shop this morning to have a broken deck hanger bracket welded. I would have done it myself, but only have 110 to my outbuildings now due to a burnt out underground line that the electrician hasn't gotten to yet.

Tilled up more garden space before tonight's rain starts. Put a new battery in the JD 790, 9 years ain't bad for a battery these days!

This afternoon I picked up the 755, while it was still on the trailer for easier access, I greased the mowed deck, put the tool box & step back on & even found the slow leak in a front tire. An old plug was seeping air, so I pulled it out & replaced it with a new plug.
    Lowell

1944 JD LA, 1953 JD 40S, 93-755 w/60" deck, '04-790 w/300 loader, 2000-F725, '07 "TS" Gator, 80-314 & numerous attachments!, 1980-2418 Power King, 1948 AC "G" & 1961 International Cub Lo Boy

8. Top | #82995

Last Online
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Thanks
    Sgs, why didnít you do this a month ago. Iíd have swaybar links, new springs and be done already. My new spring compressors arrived Sunday pretty late. The old ones were for to big of a coil. Iíll warn you, I found it easiest to just cut the top off the rears.

BigJim, Iím glad my dealer still sells stock nuts and bolts by the pound. The hardware store gave that up decades ago.

óóó-

Good evening gtt, not much going on, Iím setting up my new accessory.

9. Top | #82996
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:50 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 923 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post

so while out today-Charley boy made me promise to stop for his free ice cream at the tastee-freeze stand called the Cow.
    me i had to pay $2.49 for mine boy how good it tasted

rained here off and on for most of the day too.

later
    Boy that Charley Boy is a conniving rascal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't know if it's like this everywhere, but went to 2 big box stores and 2 lumber yards before I found an acceptable
    4' X 8' piece of 19/32 (5/8") plywood, plus drove about 50 miles in the process of doing that.
    Neil

2019 4066R with cab (aka Cooterpiller), 2014 997 Z Trak
    Other equip: 1982 IH 274 diesel, 1957 Farmall Cub, Woods Billy Goat 5 foot rotary cutter, Ford three point hitch 6 foot dozer blade,
    home brew dirt and gravel grader, dirt scoop, choppers, Woods six foot belly mount sickle bar, home brew 3PH 25 gallon sprayer, 1992 33 inch cut Snapper
    rear engine rider, 1984 30 inch cut Snapper rear engine rider.

10. Top | #82997
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:49 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,300 Times in 1,510 Posts
    Good evening, day didn't go as planned. Me I hadn't planned or even wanted to go mow in Morgantown today.. Wife had other plans, on the drive over I told her things didn't look good.. Mowed for a hour or more in a drizzle , then for about another 90 mins NO Rain. then a down pour
    Still have 90 mins to 2 hr to finish so hope to finish toward the end of the week.

Came home working on a wooden table to set on front porch. Hope to finish it this week or first of next, wife birthday is the 29th ..

Later
    Good day
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

11. Top | #82998
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ColonyPark View Post
    Good Morning Sunshine!......Well.....damn, that didn't work.

I whiddled away at a bunch of small stuff last night, I am making progress. Not sure how MDrew made out, but the only person I got a hold of was the electrician. Truthfully, he's one I wanted to talk to the most, so that's a good thing. I keep pumping water out of the trench, I'd like to get the wire and conduit in, so I can back fill it and return to the normal drainage pattern.

Enjoy your day folks
    I whiddled this morning but didn't think anybody would care....maybe it means something different down here below the mason dixon line!!

332 GT w/ 50" deck, trac vac
    LT178 w/ 38" deck

I heat my home & workshop with two coal stokers and have a vintage JD smoker!!!

The EPA just loves me.

12. Top | #82999

Last Online
    Today @ 06:54 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist1 View Post
    I whiddled this morning but didn't think anybody would care....maybe it means something different down here below the mason dixon line!!

It doesnít mean anything this far north as far as I know, but Iím no dirt measurer.

13. Top | #83000
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:47 AM
    Thanks
    Home.

All is well.

And it is raining.....

Had a good time visiting with Dad.
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements