Good Morning - Page 8406
Page 8406 of 8453 FirstFirst ... 7406 7906 8306 8356 8396 8404 8405 8406 8407 8408 8416 ... LastLast
Results 84,051 to 84,060 of 84528
Like Tree1028580Likes

Thread: Good Morning

1. Top | #84051
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:45 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 721 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by grnspot110 View Post
    67* this morning, aiming for 89*, hasn't rained in nearly two weeks & no rain in sight for the next ten days!

Loading up LA & Allis today for a show tomorrow.
    When it does rain, it will rain for 10 days. It seems that mother nature needs a refresher course in moderation.
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #84052
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:53 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,811 Times in 2,417 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    This is in no way directed at Kennyd, I would NEVER do that to him........

Yes I could use that sometimes, you could use the model with the step at a high level.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 56C50246-4E38-4D91-88DE-13A452CF5D02.jpeg  
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, Trac-Vac 854 (for sale) and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

4. Top | #84053
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    I love my computer room with the 26’ of u-shaped desk. It would just seem weird to have a laptop there since I would hook it to my nice ultra sharp monitor and big keyboard. Going to look at them today and see if I can finally come to a decision......

I did decide that using just my iPad isn’t the right thing to do. It’s great for sitting in my chair and browsing the web but not enough to be my main machine.
    I can't remember when the last time I saw desktop PC. Where I worked everyone had a laptop, even the office rats.

I would recommend getting a docking station with the laptop. It will keep your desk cleaner, give you more power (larger charger) and more ports. The newer laptops don't have all the connection points that they used to so a dock is an easy solution.

Z915E
    XUV560

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #84054
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    Yes I could use that sometimes, you could use the model with the step at a high level.

He would need a step to get to that step. Might just as well carry a ladder.

Z915E
    XUV560

7. Top | #84055
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:32 PM
    Thanks
    Good Morning.

Funny how things change so fast. I'm down 3 full time people this morning. I'm actually out working.

I find it offensive that one member would pick on another about their height. What kind of person would stoop to that level?

Mike

Sometimes I'm only funny to myself.

300, 140, 318, 430, 314, 110. Brinly plows, disk, 80 cart, couple of 49 blowers, 3 54 blades, 33 tiller, tilt dump MCS, HPX Gator, CS Gator, Model A. Struck MD 750 w/bucket and hoe.
    Drew's Performance: We screwed the last guy so we can pass the savings on to you.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MDrew For This Useful Post:

Kennyd (07-12-2019)

9. Top | #84056
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:22 AM
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=ColonyPark;3300720]Good Morning Citizens. Great video and news story about WB. That's about all I've got, it is Friday though. Bummer for Pat because every day is a picnic here. Sorry Pat

Agree CP, Every days a weekend.

Awesome video WB

Nice looking trailer Oxpath

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

Scheeeeeeeew Good morning everyone. Slept in a bit, felt good. Ton done yesterday, figured take advantage of the lower humidity before it goes up again. Repaired a hay wagon, mowed yard, power washed 790 and my quad, then hand washed both. Changed oil in power washer. Lower humidity and temps again today not sure what all I’ll do. Might wash the Jeep and give it a waxing after going over to Mom’s to do a couple things there. Everyone have a great day.
    Thanks Bob
    Fire trucks are Red/Tractors are Green

2005 JD 790. 419 FEL, Frontier Forks, 6' brush Hog, back blade,7'FEL Snowplow.
    1963 JD 4010. 7' Lucknow 3pt Snowblower
    JD 24T Baler
    JD 14T Baler
    2013 JD 825i-Cab,winch,led lights 6' Snowplow.
    1951 JD MT.
    2011 JD Z445

10. Top | #84057
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:48 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,709 Times in 1,174 Posts
    Good morning.
    Michael

'84 JD 750
    '08 JD Z445
    '71 JD 15 Chainsaw
    And a bunch of other stuff.

" If there's no one around to smell me, do I really stink"?
    - John Wells - Brewster County, West Texas.

11. Top | #84058
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,335 Times in 1,320 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlegreenmachine View Post
    one day I will proof read but not today haha.

Nope. Definitely not the 70’s. I wasn’t born Until the 80’s. 81 to be exact so I wouldn’t have been a good streaker in the 80’s
    Didn't you say something recently about your grandchild? I guess you can be a grandpa at 38. After all, Gizmo is not yet 40 years old and he is also a Grandpa........with a leaf blower and inflatable pools for the Big D........

Let me see, I have been married since you were 3.........no wonder you have so much energy to keep hammering away. You are a youngster, heck, I am old enough to be........wow, what a thought.........strange thing is I don't think of myself as old....I sure don't look it but there are days I feel it. ..........I started my first company in 1981.......mortgage rates were 18% and CD's were paying 12% for a 1 year and up to 14% for a 5 year CD. Great for saving, terrible for borrowing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Speaking of children and grandchildren, I found out yesterday that my brother's "girlfriend" had a kid and my brother just turned 49. The girlfriend had the kid the same month his other daughter graduated from high school. My brother originally introduced "his girlfriend" to Mrs. Bear and I as his "daughters tutor". Now I wonder what she was teaching.....and to whom.......

So now my brother has another 20+ years of fun ahead of him for "round 2". Better him than me, that's for sure..... No Thanks, I don't want any part of that...............Never have and certainly don't now. Perhaps there are a few of us just not cut out to be parents and that's fine with Mrs. Bear and I.

Occasionally, people will ask us "Who is going to take care of you when you get old?" and I reply by asking if that's the only reason why they had kids....You certainly can't and shouldn't count on the kids being there to take care of you.....Not all kids are as devoted and dedicated as Diane is here on GTT, always dealing with various issues and her father's care and well being........ and phones and cell phones and eye glasses and charging cords and plugs and a facility which needs her direction, not to mention a husband who loves to shop for clothes by mail order.....

Diane must have the patience of a saint for all of the challenges the men in her life give her. It's a wonder she wants to spend any time here on the GTT site. I would think that she would have had enough of men, to spend time here on GTT as its certainly more testosterone verses estrogen. Of course she is the one in her house who is running the equipment and undertaking the repairs and all of the other glamorous stuff frequently discussed here on GTT..... I do hope Diane has a great time with her hubby in Alaska on their anniversary trip.....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nice video of W.B. coming home. It's official now, everyone knows his name, his face and his voice. I thought the video would show his K9 kids crawling all over him glad to have their dad home. What a journey he is on.........and what a warrior spirit that he has to keep on keeping on.

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL day here yesterday. High Temp of about 78, low humidity, nice breeze, perfect summer weather. If was 16 degrees cooler yesterday than the day before.......In my opinion, yesterday was absolutely perfect summer weather.....

Hope everyone has a Great Day.....Welcome Home Wenton Brown......

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

12. Top | #84059
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,791 Times in 2,827 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MDrew View Post
    I find it offensive that one member would pick on another about their height. What kind of person would stoop to that level?

Hello, ↓↓↓
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennyd View Post
    Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD, The Wife
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

13. Top | #84060
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,003 Times in 647 Posts
    Good morning all.

Good to see WB home and the local news interview.

I'm not complaining at all about our weather whether it's hot, cold or otherwise, especially seeing on the news what's coming for LA and MS with Barry moving in. I think of all the people living in that region and wish them the best.

We had a great time yesterday in Santa Claus, IN at Holiday World & Spashin' Safari where the grandgirls and wife's nephews had a great time on roller coasters, wave pools, and other water rides. I did some of the easy water ride stuff and I do like roller coasters, but I decided it would be best for me to not do any of them. Just watching the kids was enjoyment enough.

Taking our time heading home after everybody gets up and we eat some breakfast.

Have the best day you can, everybody.
    2013 1025R
    (Oct. 1, 2013 Used with 20hrs.)
    H120 loader -- 60D AutoConnect MMM --Frontier RB2060 blade -- Modified RIO -- Northstar Sprayer -- Fimco Spreader -- Ken's Bolt On Grab Hooks.
    "Kitty" 2000-2014
    Carl

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements