Good Morning - Page 8773
Page 8773 of 8820 FirstFirst ... 7773 8273 8673 8723 8763 8771 8772 8773 8774 8775 8783 ... LastLast
Results 87,721 to 87,730 of 88198
Like Tree1086396Likes

Thread: Good Morning

1. Top | #87721
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Big Jim - what an awful thing to go through!

Back from the knee doc. Mrs. C is going in for outpatient surgery tomorrow morning. Wonít know when until she calls the short procedure unit at 3pm. Doc said it would be early so I am betting we will have to be there at either 5am or 6am.

On the walk to the docís office this morning her knee (skin) split open - thatís how much pressure was in her knee. What a mess! She called it a gusher. Good timing however I guess as the doc got to see. He squeezed this want and that - super painful for her. He squeezed out what he could and wrapped her knee in bandages and a big ace bandage. Donít touch it until he gets to her in the morning. He plans to clean it all out and put antibiotic in there somehow.

Then she already has an appointment for Monday morning at the wound clinic. He is having them deal with the incisions to hopefully stop any infection from starting this time. I like that idea.

Thankfully both are at the local hospital 35 miles away and not the farther one.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts everyone. I just hate seeing her go through all this. She has to be the most tolerant person I know - never complains. Is actually in a decent mood now even after all what happened this morning. Me....I would be crying like a baby!
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

JD4044M†(10-03-2019)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #87722
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:19 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ilmo View Post
    etcallhome-

----------------------

Good morning all.

71℉ and cloudy right now. 75℉ for the high today.

Finished up the cleanup of the truck yesterday. Didn't get started on the Flex, so today will be a good day to start on it.

Postseason starts today, so I'll be watching later this afternoon.

Have a great day.
    My A's postseason run started and ended last night. Good luck to the cards as they are a class act.

Good luck and prayers Gene and take time away from this madhouse circus to tend to family. There are plenty of clowns in this little car to keep this place going till you get things sorted out. I'm going to have a shot this morning (flu) so wish me luck as I hate being stuck with needles. If I make it thru I will be back on later!
    2320 200cx loader, 46 backhoe, 54"snowblower, original cab, Titan 42" forks, welded on hooks by neighbor.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pappa For This Useful Post:

etcallhome†(10-03-2019)

6. Top | #87723
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:55 AM
    Thanks
    Good morning all,

Watching 11 am news and weather. Going to be one more really hot one today. Set record highs the past 2 days and potentially one today. Fall temps start tomorrow. Those complaining about the rain can send it this way.

Time to get started on nothing.

Have a good one.

Later

ET: sending prayers
    Greg

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional!

2018 JD 1025R FEL /Mauser cab / 53" Bucket/Heavy hitch tooth bar / I-Match / Kenny's extended hook / JD ballast box / Loader mounted JD 54" snow plow/9" wings / Artillian 36" pallet fork set / Woods RTR48.30 tiller & LRS60 landscape rake / Howes 48" box blade /Heavy Hitch receiver/weight bracket / Heavy Hitch ripper/middle plow/subsoiler / Dual Alpena Hex Fire rear led lights / Bora 2" spacers / Land Pride CA1548 core aerator

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jdforever For This Useful Post:

etcallhome†(10-03-2019)

8. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

9. Top | #87724
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 PM
    Thanks
    OK today the shots are now working and all the pain is gone! We will see by the end of the day after moving around. Best part is I get to sleep all night [email protected]! Now I guess I just wait and see how long this stuff will work. On another thing they reset our rain gauge today so for all of last year we ended up with 13.67 inches of total rain. Little more then our normal years.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, pappa and 13 others like this.

10. Top | #87725
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:56 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,257 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4044M View Post
    OK today the shots are now working and all the pain is gone! We will see by the end of the day after moving around. Best part is I get to sleep all night [email protected]! Now I guess I just wait and see how long this stuff will work. On another thing they reset our rain gauge today so for all of last year we ended up with 13.67 inches of total rain. Little more then our normal years.
    Happy to hear you got some relief finally! Now donít overdo it Superman.......
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, MDrew and 9 others like this.
    ~Stan~
    It is what it is
    Knowledge is power, ignorance is bliss
    2520 w/200CX w/62D2

11. The Following User Says Thank You to coaltrain For This Useful Post:

JD4044M†(10-03-2019)

12. Top | #87726
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:45 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    Happy to hear you got some relief finally! Now donít overdo it Superman.......
    Been pushing for them to find out why they hurt for a lot of years. I hope the shots last a while cause the next thing they said is to replace them and after what your wife is going thru I will have to be in a lot more pain before they replace anything on me! I have my sacrum, mid back and neck hurt some after use but nothing compared to my hips.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, MDrew and 11 others like this.

13. Top | #87727
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,171 Times in 830 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flyweight View Post
    Other than performing back-flips off of tractor's, tripping on rocks in the yard, hunting for lost knives, being attacked by hornets, what else is there to do?
    There may be some boating activities that could be included in that list.......

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    It's currently 43į and raining. It's cold out!
    I turned the heat on in the house, I'm conversing with you members in a warm room with a fresh cup of coffee and God is washing my truck.
    I'd call that a win all the way around.

Took the dogs for a walk this morning.

Apparently kudzu likes this miserable hot and dry weather. Figures. Mixed up a batch of Crossroad and gave it a little dose.

Put the fangs back on the grapple and got it connected to the tractor. A couple poles are ready to be moved. Figured we'd take a break in the A/C for a while. Humidity is dropping and there is a breeze.

Then I will continue my search for the hardware I am looking for to anchor the poles to the ground. Wasted my time stopping at Mernards yesterday. Looking at stuff an employee ask if I needed help finding something. "Yeah, I need one of these, just 2 inches longer." "Well if it isn't there we don't have it." Thanks! He's probably the employee of the month!

As I was walking out I passed by the section where they have ALREADY SET UP THE CHRISTMAS CRAP!

CT, good luck tomorrow. We'll be waiting for the good news!

JD4044 - hope those shots last a good loooonnnnnnnnnggggggg time.
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rtgt For This Useful Post:

coaltrain†(10-03-2019)

15. Top | #87728
    Senior GTT Super Slacker Gizmo2's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:24 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,988 Times in 2,945 Posts
    Rainy day and the Big D showed up.
    This kid is going to be a great asset of mine.
    Not sure where this came from...

Keith

JD 2320, 200CX FEL/61" bucket , 46 BH/16" bucket, Artillian Forks, 72" Snow Blade, Landscape Rake, Ballast Box, PHD,
    BX42 Chipper, XUV 560 Gator, Z915B ZTrak

16. Top | #87729
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:35 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 988 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flyweight View Post
    Good morning. 73į with clear skies.

-----------------------------------------------
    Gene, prayers for you and family.
    -----------------------------------------------

Other than performing back-flips off of tractor's, tripping on rocks in the yard, hunting for lost knives, being attacked by hornets, what else is there to do?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My day will involve more tree trimming.

Have a great day,

Later.
    Quote Originally Posted by rtgt View Post
    There may be some boating activities that could be included in that list.......
    Apparently that Flyweight has a good memory of things, but don't think we've ever gotten the straight story about the "Anchors away incident", imho.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoping and praying that Mrs. Coaltrain gets good results from the procedure tomorrow, Lord knows she's due.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heat got to me yesterday just working with the backhoe, shut it down after 3 hours, couldn't cool off, got weak as
    heck.
    Sinus trouble probably had something to do with that too, super dry and dusty kicking my butt.

Have mowing to do later today when it cools off some, but will definitely be using a paint respirator this time around.
    Neil

2019 4066R with cab (aka Cooterpiller), 2014 997 Z Trak
    Other equip: 1982 IH 274 diesel, 1957 Farmall Cub, Woods Billy Goat 5 foot rotary cutter, Ford three point hitch 6 foot dozer blade,
    home brew dirt and gravel grader, dirt scoop, choppers, Woods six foot belly mount sickle bar, home brew 3PH 25 gallon sprayer, 1992 33 inch cut Snapper
    rear engine rider, 1984 30 inch cut Snapper rear engine rider.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Cajun For This Useful Post:

coaltrain†(10-03-2019)

18. Top | #87730
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:35 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 988 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Rainy day and the Big D showed up.
    This kid is going to be a great asset of mine.
    Not sure where this came from...
    Think the little lad has you already figured out Giz from his comment, sharp kid!
    Neil

2019 4066R with cab (aka Cooterpiller), 2014 997 Z Trak
    Other equip: 1982 IH 274 diesel, 1957 Farmall Cub, Woods Billy Goat 5 foot rotary cutter, Ford three point hitch 6 foot dozer blade,
    home brew dirt and gravel grader, dirt scoop, choppers, Woods six foot belly mount sickle bar, home brew 3PH 25 gallon sprayer, 1992 33 inch cut Snapper
    rear engine rider, 1984 30 inch cut Snapper rear engine rider.

19. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements