Good Morning - Page 8924
Page 8924 of 8960 FirstFirst ... 7924 8424 8824 8874 8914 8922 8923 8924 8925 8926 8934 ... LastLast
Results 89,231 to 89,240 of 89600
Like Tree1109356Likes

Thread: Good Morning

1. Top | #89231
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:28 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 1,013 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by coaltrain View Post
    Don’t forget to put your new little pressure washer away.
    You know it, been using the heck out of the little sucker for backhoe and loader bucket cleanup.

Got it, the big pressure washer, low pressure pump and 25 gallon sprayer to keep warm and toasty in the shop.
    Neil

2019 4066R with cab (aka Cooterpiller), 2014 997 Z Trak
    Other equip: 1982 IH 274 diesel, 1957 Farmall Cub, Woods Billy Goat 5 foot rotary cutter, Ford three point hitch 6 foot dozer blade,
    home brew dirt and gravel grader, dirt scoop, choppers, Woods six foot belly mount sickle bar, home brew 3PH 25 gallon sprayer, 1992 33 inch cut Snapper
    rear engine rider, 1984 30 inch cut Snapper rear engine rider.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #89232
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:43 PM
    The Willamette Valley, Laurelwood/Gaston, Oregon
    Thanks

Friday, November 8th

“It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required.” Winston S. Churchill

“Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them.” Marvin J. Ashton

Good Morning ~
    We have 48º just after 1030 hrs. It's sunny, dry and with a 3 mph from the SSW. 34º was our low this morning at 0630 hrs. Forecast . . . sunny, 61º, 3% chance of precipitation.

Good night, feeling good except for a little pain in the left knee. I have an appointment with a Vascular Surgeon on the 20th to determine what to do about the fistula failure in the left arm.

Crown molding on/off yesterday and already this morning. I'm one stick short so Missey went into town to Lowes for an 8 footer. I should finish this molding today and move to refinishing a few 6 panel doors.

Missey is headed out this afternoon with a few gals from church to visit a friend in Albany. They'll stay the night and return Saturday afternoon. Family will be here for a gathering in the late afternoon.

Jefferson . . .

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2010.jpeg 
Views:	6 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	712952

Well, later . . .
    Marlin

JD 1026R - March/2013
    JD H120 NSL Loader, JD 647 Tiller, JD Ballast Box
    Frontier BB2048L Box Scraper
    IMatch, Piranha Tooth Bar
    Ken's Bolt-On Hooks & FEL Receiver Hitch
    John Deere Wheel & Suitcase Weights
    Wheel Spacers - 2" Front, 4" Rear
    Heavy Hitch Hitch’N Can
    LED Lights Front & Rear Facing
    Artillian Forks & Front Hoe
    R4 Tires Front & Rear

https://www.weatherlink.com/bulletin...9-2fca25bc3f83

4. Top | #89233
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,783 Times in 1,232 Posts
    A big Tanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes.

After breakfast, Pat and I, (with Jane tagging along) went cast out votes (early voting for the Governor and Secretary of State run-off). Then we went to lunch at WALK-ON's. The food was delicious. After that, we went to the bakery to pick up a Birthday Cake(carrot Cake). Came home, stuck one candle on it, made a wish and blew it out. It was a very good cake. Now it's time to relax, so I hauled a few pieces of firewood into the house and have a nice fire going.
    Last edited by flyweight; 11-08-2019 at 03:18 PM.
    Michael

2019 JD Z540R, 54" cutting deck w/MulchControl™
    1984 JD 750 Tractor
    1971 JD 15 Chainsaw, ← hasn't run since ~1975

Also have a bunch of other useless stuff.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #89234
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,404 Times in 1,493 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    yeah ur right in being able to suck air is right.

i could move to warmer area in a heart beat i tell ya. wife wouldn't go--but me and Charley boy could enjoy the warmer climate for sure.

ahh-if only a fella didn't need i would just go and sit on one of them little island's --have my food and other essentials air dropped weekly. ahh--what a life that would be-huh.

would need a large generator oh for my flat screen tv
    You'll need enough room on that island for a money press Jim. Airborne insertions don't come cheap. If I won the big lottery I could get interested in having a house in a warm climate, but I think one must buy tickets to have any chance of winning.
    Don

2320, 54D MMM, 200CX FEL, 54 Front Blade with Artillian Extensions, Omni Transformer Hitch
    445, 54 mower and 54 front blade
    80 dump cart, 21 walk behind mower

7. Top | #89235
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post
    You'll need enough room on that island for a money press Jim. Airborne insertions don't come cheap. If I won the big lottery I could get interested in having a house in a warm climate, but I think one must buy tickets to have any chance of winning.
    I don't buy a ticket until it get to 500 million or better, then the "What the heck, it's only 2 bucks" kicks in.
    Neil

Other equip: 1982 IH 274 diesel, 1957 Farmall Cub, Woods Billy Goat 5 foot rotary cutter, Ford three point hitch 6 foot dozer blade,
    home brew dirt and gravel grader, dirt scoop, choppers, Woods six foot belly mount sickle bar, home brew 3PH 25 gallon sprayer, 1992 33 inch cut Snapper

8. Top | #89236
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:03 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 868 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    I may need a current eye exam, I read that as "roasted" instead of what you typed. Was scratching my head and laughing.....
    Roasted sounds even better. Means most of the work is done and it is almost dinner time!
    Taking the easy way is what makes rivers and men crooked.

3039R, H160 FEL, 375A Backhoe, Artillian Grapple & Forks
    Z915E
    XUV560

9. Top | #89237
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    yeah ur right in being able to suck air is right.

i could move to warmer area in a heart beat i tell ya. wife wouldn't go--but me and Charley boy could enjoy the warmer climate for sure.

ahh-if only a fella didn't need i would just go and sit on one of them little island's --have my food and other essentials air dropped weekly. ahh--what a life that would be-huh.

would need a large generator oh for my flat screen tv
    Heck Big Jim, I could envision you and Charlie Boy on a tropical island, yes sireee.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big jim island 1.jpg  
    Neil

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Old Cajun For This Useful Post:

BigJim55 (11-08-2019)

11. Top | #89238
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 1,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DRobinson View Post

yeah i don't buy any either-DRobinson.

i'm more in the group of OC's--then we buy each of us a ticket--ain't ever even hit for anything. if i ever get to owning my own island, heck i won't need a money press--naw--by that time i would have sever-ant's along with a cook-need a cook oh my what a dream-huh
    .................................................. ................................
    Howdy-we just got home from town, got my brake parts for both vehicles-my wallet seen a lot of them thar moths flying free there

saw my first dead buck on ride home from aunts place--it had just been shot with a arrow--i could see the hole where it went thru the stomach area. blood was still fresh on it. a good 6 or 8 pointer. i drove on up the road, thinking i would see someones truck or car sitting around, no hunter walking that way towards the deer. went on up the road, their sat a subie parked at the old house that no one lived it. went on up road, saw my neighbor going to look at his cows, stopped and told him about the deer, dead in the ditch right down the road, asked him if he knew who it was hunting, and if he seen him to ask him if he shot at a deer. i sure hope someone claimed it-oh.

was at the aunt's place-and right before i left, a small spike wandered into her yard-we watched out her living room windows--wasn't scared at all.we thought he had left to go back to the woods, so Charley boy and i headed out to the gator, next thing i seen a yellow streak go out thru her flower bed, then i seen the spike running, yelp-my dog chased it for maybe 25 ft-cause i was yelling at him to stop-which he did at the edge of the woods, but i licked him for even wanting to chase the deer.

i really thought i had him stopped of that, cause deer will come right up to our house-and he sits on the deck and just watch's them do their thing. but today he went bonkers for a bit.

tomorrow gonna maybe try to burn my big brush pile at my great aunts place-if not tomorrow-Sunday hoping for sure then. really want it gone, aunt wants to make another pile then of old stuff in her home place.

later
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

12. Top | #89239
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:55 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 1,126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Cajun View Post
    Heck Big Jim, I could envision you and Charlie Boy on a tropical island, yes sireee.
    OC-showed the wife ur handy work-she laughed like i do. say's that demands a printed copy and i can hang that out by my chair and laptop, just to dream of maybe some day being there. thanks i needed that laugh-OC.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

13. Top | #89240
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:49 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 1,641 Posts
    Good evening, had a good visit with our granddaughter , Grandma and mommy pinned the new rank on granddaughter.
    After all the promotions , Bird Colonel of WVUROTC spoke to the the school on reason for celebrating Veterans Day.

I thought we were staying and eating lunch with the Cadets ,, wife had other plans..............was not and still not a happy camper

Local TV posted this on their website ,,RCB High School hosts Veterans Day ceremony | WBOY.com Payton leading the group of cadets for promotion.

Then Grandma , Payton and Mommy ,,SIL holding the smartphone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191108_095032782_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	68.7 KB 
ID:	713050

Just noticed Grandma pinned the new pin on uniform Wrong..... Long points should be across shoulder not pointed toward the neck.
    Last edited by etcallhome; 11-08-2019 at 09:44 PM.
    Kennyd, Gizmo2, DRobinson and 14 others like this.
    Gene

Have fun and be safe !!!
    USAR 8yr 8 mo SSG 99th ARCOM
    JD 1025R, H120 FEL 54" bucket, 54" mmm Auto Conn, 54" Front blade, JD back hoe ,JD IMatch, 48" Bush Hog tiller, Middlebuster from MF dealer, used King Kutter 5' rear blade, a new 47" JD Front blower and Original Tractor cab w/heater.
    We have a Red Honda Pioneer 700-4 (4 seater) w/soft top , doors, and winch.

14. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements