Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Titleist1

Thread: NCAA Bracket Challenge

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    09-30-2019 @ 06:33 AM
    Thanks

NCAA Bracket Challenge

Thought I'd see if there is any interest in an NCAA March Madness Bracket Challenge. I looked for another thread with this idea but didn't find one (maybe that tells me there is no interest? ) I like to watch the March Madness games and certainly don't know much about the teams. But like everyone else I enjoy filling out a bracket and seeing how good or bad my picks are (mostly bad).

I created a group using Yahoo! Sports Tourney Pick 'em. The link below will take you to the GTT Bracket Challenge. Click the Join Group button and you will need a Yahoo! user id to sign in and enter. The password for the group is "deere" without the quotes.

Please create a bracket with a name that includes your GTT user id so we know who is who. Creating a bracket and making the picks is pretty easy to figure out (even I could do it) but if you have questions let me know and I will try to answer.

Picks need to be in by Thursday morning by the time of the first game.

This is just for fun. The only prize is bragging rights so THERE IS NO Deere tractor / Gator going to the winner. (Not even a set of tire chains )

https://tournament.fantasysports.yah...28&soc_trk=lnk
    BigJim55 likes this.
    332 GT w/ 50" deck, trac vac
    LT178 w/ 38" deck

I heat my home & workshop with two coal stokers and have a vintage JD smoker!!!

The EPA just loves me.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Today @ 07:13 PM
    Thanks
    Not interested myself, BUT hubby's deep into basketball - so he's in as JLdebuda. Should be fun for y'all.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements