I have an addiction...
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: I have an addiction...

  1. Top | #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    08-31-2019 @ 07:53 PM
    Location
    Southwestern Chicagoland
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts

    I have an addiction...

    I just can't get enough of watching The videos that Everything Attachments has on YouTube!!! http://m.youtube.com/user/EverythingAttachment I used to come across a vid every now and then while surfing youtube, but now that I have my new 2032r I keep thinking about different attachments that I may need (especially when reading different threads on GTT). Ted and Peanut do a great job on the videos and I usually learning a few things as well.

    I watched a stupid 30 min video yesterday morning while having my coffee about posthole diggers, and now I want one even though I don't want a fence!!!! Lol

    I'm gonna be ordering my pallet forks from them in the next few weeks.

    Got to go, time to check if any new videos are up.....
    Last edited by Yamaguy; 10-13-2014 at 12:24 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. Top | #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    03-10-2018 @ 11:32 AM
    Location
    Eastern Iowa
    Posts
    482
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 59 Times in 50 Posts
    You will not get much help here. My wife calls this tractor porn.
    5304 and tonygilkerson like this.
    Matt

    NRA Life Member

  4. Top | #3
    Keeper of the GTT Cookies dieselshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Location
    Joelton TN
    Posts
    19,933
    Thanks
    1,067
    Thanked 4,329 Times in 2,601 Posts
    I like ETA myself. Any new implements that I buy, especially if I want new, will probably come from them. That being said, I beleive Artillian makes the best fork system for compact tractors hands down. It's no contest. There is some dollar differences, but well worth every penny.

    I could use some of Gizmo's moldy money and buy about 10 implements from ETA. They are nice and heavy, and most are built right here in the U.S.
    - Jason

    GreenTractorTalk.com Rules, Policies, and Terms of Use

    Subscribe to dieselshadowman on YouTube

    2720 w/ 200CX FEL
    , Ken's weld-on hooks, Fit Rite Hydraulics Top and Tilt kit, Artillian forks.
    1954 60 - getting full restoration, 1964
    110 round fender in the shop for crustoration
    Ferris IS3200Zzero turn mower

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Dieselshadow is my Hero.


  5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. Top | #4
    Bonehead Club Lackey Levi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    NE Tenn.
    Posts
    10,154
    Thanks
    2,990
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Diesel do you know where Gizmo2's money is made at? He might have that made in china stuff and that's why it's moldy.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

    Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

  7. Top | #5
    Keeper of the GTT Cookies dieselshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:47 PM
    Location
    Joelton TN
    Posts
    19,933
    Thanks
    1,067
    Thanked 4,329 Times in 2,601 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Levi View Post
    Diesel do you know where Gizmo2's money is made at? He might have that made in china stuff and that's why it's moldy.
    Maybe he uses low quality paper in his press?
    Levi likes this.
    - Jason

    GreenTractorTalk.com Rules, Policies, and Terms of Use

    Subscribe to dieselshadowman on YouTube

    2720 w/ 200CX FEL
    , Ken's weld-on hooks, Fit Rite Hydraulics Top and Tilt kit, Artillian forks.
    1954 60 - getting full restoration, 1964
    110 round fender in the shop for crustoration
    Ferris IS3200Zzero turn mower

    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo2 View Post
    Dieselshadow is my Hero.


  8. Top | #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    08-31-2019 @ 07:53 PM
    Location
    Southwestern Chicagoland
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselshadow View Post
    I like ETA myself. Any new implements that I buy, especially if I want new, will probably come from them. That being said, I beleive Artillian makes the best fork system for compact tractors hands down. It's no contest. There is some dollar differences, but well worth every penny.

    I could use some of Gizmo's moldy money and buy about 10 implements from ETA. They are nice and heavy, and most are built right here in the U.S.
    I had originally planned on buying Artillian forks, but after looking at the EA compact 42" forks they are hard to pass up. They are $346 cheaper (with up charge for JD green), and even 5lbs lighter (not that it matters) than the "ultra light" Artillian setup (all compared with backrest). The accessories on the Artillian are awesome, but the only one I could maybe see needing is the snowplow mount, but if I do go with a plow, I would go with a Quick Attach Plow for John Deere Front Loaders

  9. Top | #7
    56FordGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:37 PM
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    10,043
    Thanks
    482
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaguy View Post
    I had originally planned on buying Artillian forks, but after looking at the EA compact 42" forks they are hard to pass up. They are $346 cheaper (with up charge for JD green), and even 5lbs lighter (not that it matters) than the "ultra light" Artillian setup (all compared with backrest). The accessories on the Artillian are awesome, but the only one I could maybe see needing is the snowplow mount, but if I do go with a plow, I would go with a Quick Attach Plow for John Deere Front Loaders

    Are these the forks you're talking about? If so, it appears they aren't available for John Deere QA. Finer points, they also don't have built in chain hooks, graphite coating on the rails, or the removable backrest. Those differences may not matter, but are worth mentioning.
    Levi likes this.
    -Blake

    Your mileage may vary.

    JD 6410
    Some other stuff

    YouTube- Life in Wyoming

  10. Top | #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    08-31-2019 @ 07:53 PM
    Location
    Southwestern Chicagoland
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    100
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    No these are the ones I'm looking at. Construction Attachments 42" John Deere, John Deer, Quick Attach JD, Compact Pallet Forks CAL-1PFCMPSM42 and I'm not looking down on the Artillian forks, they are definitely nice, but I am willing to give up a few features to save $350...
    Last edited by Yamaguy; 10-13-2014 at 10:09 PM.

  11. Top | #9
    56FordGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:37 PM
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    10,043
    Thanks
    482
    Thanked 1,661 Times in 1,091 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaguy View Post
    ...I'm not looking down on the Artillian forks, they are definitely nice, but I am willing to give up a few features to save $350...
    Understood, didn't think you were. We all pick and choose different stuff for different reasons. EA seems to have a pretty good reputation.
    Levi and Yamaguy like this.
    -Blake

    Your mileage may vary.

    JD 6410
    Some other stuff

    YouTube- Life in Wyoming

  12. Top | #10
    Zebrafive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Location
    South West Michigan
    Posts
    7,275
    Thanks
    1,534
    Thanked 607 Times in 533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaguy View Post
    I just can't get enough of watching The videos that Everything Attachments has on YouTube!!! http://m.youtube.com/user/EverythingAttachment I used to come across a vid every now and then while surfing youtube, but now that I have my new 2032r I keep thinking about different attachments that I may need (especially when reading different threads on GTT). Ted and Peanut do a great job on the videos and I usually learning a few things as well.

    I watched a stupid 30 min video yesterday morning while having my coffee about posthole diggers, and now I want one even though I don't want a fence!!!! Lol

    I'm gonna be ordering my pallet forks from them in the next few weeks.

    Got to go, time to check if any new videos are up.....
    I have a post hole digger if you want to come to MI and try digging a few holes. I'll show you where I need them.

    Quote Originally Posted by dieselshadow View Post
    I like ETA myself. Any new implements that I buy, especially if I want new, will probably come from them. That being said, I beleive Artillian makes the best fork system for compact tractors hands down. It's no contest. There is some dollar differences, but well worth every penny.

    I could use some of Gizmo's moldy money and buy about 10 implements from ETA. They are nice and heavy, and most are built right here in the U.S.
    I'd like to see Artillian make forks for my JD 640 loader.

    Gizmo has money ? I think he spends it all on coffee and breaks
    farmgirl19, Levi and Yamaguy like this.
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

  13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •