• 2 Post By Zebrafive

Thread: Just Thinken

1. Top | #1
    Jep

Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 AM
    Thanks

Just Thinken

After taking delivery of the new 260 backhoe yesterday. Would it be faster to have direct deposit of my social security and pension checks right to the dealer/ John Deere. I think it would save time and paper work to go this route. That way when I come down with Green Fever, relief could be only a phone call away. Recently I have had sever bouts of , " if I only had that ,I would be able to do this". My doctor use to say "Take one of these, and call me in the morning". Now my John Deere dealer uses the same line.... Like a Deere it always works Oh well, outside to play (I mean Work) with the new dig dig..
    1025R TLB 54D MM, Imatch Quick hitch, BB, Ken's bolt on hooks, Piranha Tooth Bar, 36" Artillian forks, Cyclone rake XL, 54" Snowblower, 54"used blade, Edge Tamer and Extender, Heavy Hitch Subsoiler. Trailers: Sure-Trac 5x8 dump and a 7x16 steel side., 647 tiller, 5048 Box blade, heavy hitch tooth bar, 260B hoe, mulch kit

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jep For This Useful Post:

fuelhog2000 (11-05-2014), OldmanX (11-05-2014)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:46 PM
    Thanks
    I have often thought if I worked at the local JD dealer they could pay me "in kind"
    I could sell their outdated parts on ebay for them! That way I could be "on the computer" all day ( when not on break)
    farmgirl19 and Levi like this.
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    10-10-2019 @ 05:21 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jep View Post
    After taking delivery of the new 260 backhoe yesterday. Would it be faster to have direct deposit of my social security and pension checks right to the dealer/ John Deere. I think it would save time and paper work to go this route. That way when I come down with Green Fever, relief could be only a phone call away. Recently I have had sever bouts of , " if I only had that ,I would be able to do this". My doctor use to say "Take one of these, and call me in the morning". Now my John Deere dealer uses the same line.... Like a Deere it always works Oh well, outside to play (I mean Work) with the new dig dig..
    Jep, I myself opted for the direct payment from my bank social security deposit, and it works fluidly. No stamps, no envelopes, no time wasted writing a check, and, it's pretty painless, I might add.
    The I.R.S. must love poor folks, they create more and more every day.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements