• 4 Post By SulleyBear

Thread: Huge Tractor Collection For Sale

1. Top | #1
    Big
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:50 PM
    Thanks

Huge Tractor Collection For Sale

Kennyd, glc, DRobinson and 7 others like this.
    -2017 2032R, 220r Loader, I-Match, Ken's Extended Top Hook, MMM, JD Ballast Box, Dual rear SCV's, Single Point Hydraulic Connection, Landscape Rake, Tarter Tiller, Boom Pole, Middle Buster/Potato Plow, Drag Harrow, Single Row Hipper, 5' Enorossi sickle bar, 3 point spike drag, Titan 42" Forks, 60" Box Blade, Landpride 3 point spreader, Leinbach 5' Disc.

-Bobcat 325G Mini Ex
    -Toro Dingo 322 with many attachments
    -Honda Pioneer 700

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Big For This Useful Post:

Marlin (04-27-2018)

3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

4. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Thanks
    That guy have a great wife. 107 tractors and my wife is B***hing about having three. Maybe time for a new one...
    Kennyd, BigJim55, Marlin and 4 others like this.
    2018 2038R 220R FEL, 72" Mower, Radial tires, wheel spacers, dual rear SVCs, CtA grapple, single point for FEL, 60" broom with front hitch;2018 1025R 54"auto connect, HDAP tires, Quick Hitch, Ballast Box, Etc...;1967 1020 3cylinder gas, #47 FEL, 72" Landpride Grooming Mower, 6ft box blade, For Sale(no Hurry); life Member NRA since 1974

5. Top | #3
    Big
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifterbike View Post
    That guy have a great wife. 107 tractors and my wife is B***hing about having three. Maybe time for a new one...
    New Tractor or wife?
    -2017 2032R, 220r Loader, I-Match, Ken's Extended Top Hook, MMM, JD Ballast Box, Dual rear SCV's, Single Point Hydraulic Connection, Landscape Rake, Tarter Tiller, Boom Pole, Middle Buster/Potato Plow, Drag Harrow, Single Row Hipper, 5' Enorossi sickle bar, 3 point spike drag, Titan 42" Forks, 60" Box Blade, Landpride 3 point spreader, Leinbach 5' Disc.

-Bobcat 325G Mini Ex
    -Honda Pioneer 700

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 1,103 Posts
    i seen he had a model 50 in the line up too. i bet that is gonna be a large sale

gizmo2--u flying down to attend it?
    Marlin, SulleyBear, TJR345 and 3 others like this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

8. Top | #5
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:47 PM
    Thanks
    Wow, I can't imagine the decision process that went into deciding to sell them. I'm not sure that I would have been able to let them go.
    - 2002 John Deere 4510 TLB PR,
    -Woods BB60X 60" rotary cutter
    -Countyline box blade,
    -Allis Chalmers sickle mower,
    -RED windrow rake,
    -titan 48" 3000 pound forks/bale spear
    - Farm Star rear bale spear

Yamaha Rhino 700, Yamaha Rhino 660,
    Murray 624 mower/38" deck

9. Top | #6
    Big
    Last Online
    Thanks
    At the very end of the write up there is a link to the auction company overseeing. There is a couple of catalogues of the items being sold. Very impressive collection.

-Bobcat 325G Mini Ex
    -Honda Pioneer 700

10. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:37 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,553 Times in 1,433 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    At the very end of the write up there is a link to the auction company overseeing. There is a couple of catalogues of the items being sold. Very impressive collection.
    I noticed that Internet Bids are subject to a 12% buyers premium, plus the seller is paying to sell........

Some people just don't understand collecting......

I am still waiting for DrifterBike to answer the question about the "new one"........
    JD4044M likes this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

11. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johnH123 View Post
    Wow, I can't imagine the decision process that went into deciding to sell them. I'm not sure that I would have been able to let them go.
    They didn't mention any children or grandchildren in the story, but more and more, clients that I work with on estate planning issues are concerned that their kids simply can't or won't handle the disposition of things which are important to the parents, so the parents feel compelled to see that they are sold or transferred to someone who shares the interest and the passion for whatever the client may have been collecting.

Also, knowing how their life's work is handled is important to many people. Plus they get a great deal of satisfaction out of talking to the various buyers of their items and share the common interest in whatever the collection may be. It's not necessarily an age thing, it's about the appreciation and respect and shared interest in the items which are collected. With that said, there are very few younger people interested in tractors like the generation which we are losing right now. The number of people who grew up with a farm or agricultural "link" in their family has been steadily declining for the last 50 years.

Sadly, the most common comment I hear is "The kids only care about the money".........and they don't want to bother with having to deal with assets, especially "collections" of pretty much anything. I can't recall when a client with a "substantial" collection of anything of value left it to their heirs, but instead, chose to oversee it's sale and transfer during their lifetimes.
    Zebrafive, johnH123 and JD4044M like this.

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /

12. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:19 PM
    Thanks
    I have the same problem with some of my stuff I own. I am getting rid of it for a good price instead of a fast running auction to get cash with cause only a few knows the real value. My Daughter just wants the place when were done and has been buying up the land around our home boundary line to go from 40 to 120 acres in size. She invested $70 grand into a upgrade on her shop remodel instead of taking a vacation. Sure wish I had done haft the stuff she is doing now when I was her age!! I am so lucky to have sure a smart go getter Daughter!! It could have gone the other way too!

Here is a link to what she sells from home. Her sales are up to $500K a year now and some are not for the weak of heart. She also sells a lot of stuff to Vet Schools and Hollywood for Movie Props.http://promiselandtannery.com/
    Last edited by JD4044M; 04-27-2018 at 12:20 PM.
    Zebrafive and SulleyBear like this.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JD4044M For This Useful Post:

Herminator (04-27-2018)

14. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JD4044M View Post
    I have the same problem with some of my stuff I own. I am getting rid of it for a good price instead of a fast running auction to get cash with cause only a few knows the real value. My Daughter just wants the place when were done and has been buying up the land around our home boundary line to go from 40 to 120 acres in size. She invested $70 grand into a upgrade on her shop remodel instead of taking a vacation. Sure wish I had done haft the stuff she is doing now when I was her age!! I am so lucky to have sure a smart go getter Daughter!! It could have gone the other way too!

Here is a link to what she sells from home. Her sales are up to $500K a year now and some are not for the weak of heart. She also sells a lot of stuff to Vet Schools and Hollywood for Movie Props.Promise Land Tannery | We Only Deal In Real
    Your daughters business is PRECISELY the type of "mom and pop" business which can flourish as a result of the internet. Also, being a home based business is a huge benefit. This is exactly what I like to see. Someone selling products which have been around forever and yet many people never bothered to see the value in the "parts and pieces". Yet clearly there is a demand for her products and services and she is doing well.

She has a great looking website as well.

The creativity of people never cease to amaze me. As someone who has been self employed my whole life, I enjoy seeing people build businesses out of hobbies and forge their own path in life. Cudo's to your daughter on a job very well done and I genuinely wish her the very best in the future.......

1025R with Mauser Cab

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SulleyBear For This Useful Post:

JD4044M (04-27-2018)

16. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements