Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Anybody watch the AMAs?

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Thanks

Anybody watch the AMAs?

Guess I'm officially old. I didn't know half of the "artists". I thought most of it wasn't worth watching, but I did. Ughh...
    Levi likes this.
    2014 2032r Classic...

-Dan

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    01-22-2018 @ 07:31 PM
    Thanks
    I don't have cable.

Isn't the AMA a motorcycle club? Ughh, so many acronyms.
    Levi likes this.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:21 AM
    Thanks
    American Music Awards. You, like me, are officially out of the loop.
    5304 and Levi like this.
    2014 2032r Classic...

-Dan

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4
    Last Online
    01-22-2018 @ 07:31 PM
    Thanks
    Only somewhat out of the loop. I know who Niki Minaj is, or... at least I know she's famous, looks like a robot, and has a perfume that stinks real bad (just because I just re-tooled a 15 year old machine to produce her stinky stuff).
    Levi likes this.

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    06-28-2019 @ 11:07 PM
    Thanks
    Glad this got cleared up... I wondered what would be so interesting in American Medical Association awards... "And the award for best wart remover goes to...."
    2013(12) 1026r TLB 54 QH front blade, 54D Auto Connect deck, ballast box, carryall

'04 GX335, 48C, Johnny Bucket Jr., PowerFlow W/7bu. bagger, 42 snow blower, 48 Plow, JD front dethatcher, 10 Cart, Little-Brown Henway, Stihl 026P/20", Stihl 241/16", Stihl BG 85 blower, Stihl KombiMotor 110 w/string trimmer/brush cutter/edger/pole saw/hedge trimmer, Snapper 21" WB, Snapper 8/24 snow blower

"...and visions of green CUT sugarplums dance in his head..."

NRA Life Member

8. Top | #6
    GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC) farmgirl19's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,149 Times in 751 Posts
    I not only don't have cable, but don't have a TV either. When I had the TV and satellite, I found there were over 100 channels and *still* nothing that I wanted to watch, so ditched it all!

Used to get the Sunday paper and read the Parade Magazine that came with it. Just inside was questions about "celebrities" and answers. I didn't even know who the people were that they were discussing. Funny, my life is just as full without that knowledge!
    If man had enough horse sense to treat his wife like a Thoroughbred, she'd never grow into an old nag.

If you climb in the saddle, be ready for the ride!

Happiness is contagious; Be a carrier!

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    I not only don't have cable, but don't have a TV either. When I had the TV and satellite, I found there were over 100 channels and *still* nothing that I wanted to watch, so ditched it all!

Used to get the Sunday paper and read the Parade Magazine that came with it. Just inside was questions about "celebrities" and answers. I didn't even know who the people were that they were discussing. Funny, my life is just as full without that knowledge!
    You actually read "Parade Magazine"? I quit reading that a long time ago. I'm content to read the front page, local news, the Academy flyer and the funnies, including "Find Six Differences". Sherlock Fox is usually my biggest challenge for the week.
    Levi likes this.
    Have wings, will travel.

10. Top | #8
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,664 Times in 1,260 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by farmgirl19 View Post
    HAH! We have you beat. 200 channels and nothing worth watching!
    Levi likes this.

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 08:05 AM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,899 Times in 1,065 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubber View Post
    Guess I'm officially old. I didn't know half of the "artists". I thought most of it wasn't worth watching, but I did. Ughh...
    I must be older then you. I seen it was on in the TV guide and knew it was a channel that wasn't going to be seen. Elected to watch the Cowboys and... damn memory went to he((. Oh well, I know the Cowboys won. Guess my wife's memory is as bad as mine as she doesn't know either. OOOPS, she just figured it out...Giants.
    1026R -- 60D mmm -- H120 Loader -- Curtis 150 Tiller -- DR 3 point Chipper -- Howse Middle Buster -- Brinly 16 Blade Disk -- Kodiak 5' Box Blade -- 12-42 lb. suitcase weights -- Lawn roller -- Upgraded seat springs from psrumors -- Kennyd's bolt on hooks & clevis -- BXpanded tooth bar -- CMI 6' wagon -- Heavy Hitch Cultivator /garden bedder / hiller attachments --

Donated by some great people/vendors on here: 72 lb. wheel weights -- Bro-Tek 1½" rear wheel spacers.
    NRA Life Member

12. Top | #10

Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 09:17 AM
    Thanks
    Netflix only in this house (and a roof antenna). DEFINITELY not watching music awards of any kind (or grammys or oscars or........)
    Carvel Loafer and Levi like this.
    -Scott-

2014 1025R - 60D 7-Iron MMM, H120 53" FEL/Ballast Box, Ken's hooks and Piranha toothbar, BB2048L Boxblade, 54" snowblade Quick-tatch w/full hydraulic lift/tilt.

You don't have to outrun the bear......just the other campers

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast