• 4 Post By Kennyd
  • 4 Post By Bigger-digger 2320

Thread: Video disk help for dummies?

1. Top | #1

Last Online
    12-15-2014 @ 05:35 AM
    Thanks

Video disk help for dummies?

I have a video I want to share. I have the computer skills of a mudflap and a dial up connection to match. So, I ask, is there a store I can go to with my video and have them duplicate it, or even better yet, duplicate it and edit the copy? I have only one, so I dont want to let it out of my hands, I cant make another. I hope to wait for it and dont wish to leave it at the store. I dont know if there is such a store or not. I hope to get a copy, then snail mail it to someone if I cant get the young'uns around here to post it for me.

This is my flight in the B17, I am getting caught up with roofing etc, now have time to devote to the video project and I want to post it but I need video help for dummies. Thank you, Henry

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,552 Posts
    I don't know of a store, unless you try a local computer shop possibly. If it was warmer I'd take a bike ride over to see you and copy it to my laptop for you. We could always try to meet somewhere also if you'd like.
    glc, Gizmo2, dieselshadow and 2 others like this.
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kennyd For This Useful Post:

farmgirl19 (11-30-2014)

5. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:24 PM
    Thanks
    Henry how are you viewing it now, on a computer? I understand the personal valve to you and the fact that it is one of a kind. I'd like to see you have it backed up somewhere just to be sure you can keep it safe. I'm more than willing to help you get it at least copied to your computer until Kenny can help you make other copies.

I've taught many adult learners how to use computers. We can copy the file in a few easy steps, hell I'll even make pictures for you to follow. It's really a simple process if someone shows you the steps.

Mike
    DRobinson, farmgirl19 and Levi like this.

6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

7. Top | #4

Last Online
    Thanks
    Thanks, I cant do this. I doubt this computer can either. I can watch it on my laptop, but that's the limit of my computer skills. I will see what happens, then do something. I am so 1864

8. Top | #5

Last Online
    Thanks
    Um, Kenny? Can I ask one big favor? I now have another copy of the video. Do you suppose I could snail mail this disk to you and get you to work your magic on it and post it where FG and others can view it? ( FG, I know you being an aviator, you appreciate flying)

I dont want to ask too much, so if I ask too much just say so. I got my buddy to make me an extra copy, so I can mail this one out. I can include return postage, but now that I have copy it is now far less important to have it returned. Thanks, Henry
    farmgirl19 likes this.

9. Top | #6
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:17 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,090 Times in 2,552 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigger-digger 2320 View Post
    Um, Kenny? Can I ask one big favor? I now have another copy of the video. Do you suppose I could snail mail this disk to you and get you to work your magic on it and post it where FG and others can view it? ( FG, I know you being an aviator, you appreciate flying)

I dont want to ask too much, so if I ask too much just say so. I got my buddy to make me an extra copy, so I can mail this one out. I can include return postage, but now that I have copy it is now far less important to have it returned. Thanks, Henry

Happy to help Henry! Not asking to much at all. I'll PM you my address...
    Kenny

-John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab TLB
    FEL, MMM, Artillian 42" Forks and Modular Grapple, I-Match, Ballast Box, and lots of other STUFF.
    -John Deere 455 w/60" MMM

Bolt on Grab Hooks and other cool stuff are now for sale!!

Visit our YouTube Channel

My Equipment:
    John Deere 3720 Deluxe Cab, 300cx FEL, 366 Front Blade, 59" Front Snowblower, Ballast Box
    Artillian 3K Forks, Grapple, Front-Hoe Bucket
    John Deere 455, 60" MMM

10. Top | #7

Last Online
    Thanks
    Coming soon to a theater near you!

11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements