Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: I’d like to get to know you

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:55 AM
    Thanks

I’d like to get to know you

Just getting a little sentimental here thinking back on how many members of this site have unselfishly helped me with not only my JD tractor but anything else that has come up. It’s one thing to “help” but it’s another thing to “care.” I have no idea who any of you really are but, I’d really would like to get to know you. Just to say thanks, personally.
    https://youtu.be/PvMCM7Db23g
    Last edited by 2032Ranger; 05-21-2018 at 07:52 PM.
    2016 2032R w/H130, 53" Bucket, Frontier AP12F Pallets Forks, 5’ King Kutter Rotary Tiller, TSC Carry-All, Engine Block Heater.
    2000 345 w/48c Mower Deck, Front Bumper, Halogen Lights, Governor at Max RPM. 367hrs
    1990 Push Mower, electric start, rear bagger.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    tj1
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:45 AM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2032Ranger View Post
    Just getting a little sentimental here thinking back on how many members of this site have unselfishly helped me with not only my JD tractor but anything else that has come up. It’s one thing to “help” but it’s another thing to “care.” I have no idea who any of you really are but, I’d really would like to get to know you. Just to say thanks, personally.
    https://youtu.be/PvMCM7Db23g
    Holy cow did that video bring back memories! Thanks Ranger. I have one question though; was that Giz singing with the fuzzy side taps? You nailed it Ranger, we do care here... Jeff
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, PaDave and 6 others like this.
    Jeff

X 738 4X4/ 54" mower deck, 47" two stage snow thrower/ linear actuator spout control, Curtis hard side cab/heater, JD roof top LED work lights, Curtis fuse block, rear roof light connected to dash light switch and reverse lights, additional 20amp alternator, Curtis fast Cast 2000 sander custom fitted to tractor/ vibrator for use with dry sand, Kubota L39 TLB, JD 450 E dozer, Husky 18 horse/ 48" mower deck/Berco 42" two stage snow thrower/Berco soft side cab, Kubota RTV500-H.

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:02 PM
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,404 Times in 1,103 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tj1 View Post
    Holy cow did that video bring back memories! Thanks Ranger. I have one question though; was that Giz singing with the fuzzy side taps? You nailed it Ranger, we do care here... Jeff
    nah-maybe giz could sing back when he was young-IDK--as i didn't know him back then

but...........always a but-rightme thinks that was ole giz sitting in the back ground listening to them sing, like the other few who was doing the same thing.

now whoever that lady was i thought she had such good deep voice-and............awful nice long straight hair.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, PaDave and 5 others like this.
    jim

2006 2520 mcut, 2004 x475, 1953 model 50, 1985 318-was my Dad's,
    king kutter tiller-60", frontier-stone rake, jd-4ft brush hog, frontier-6ft back-blade, frontier-forks, 48 inch forks,
    2-54inch jd snow plows, jd-5ft-pull brush hog,

2018 835R gas model gator-"aka" the Cadillac i say!! 6ft jd snow plow-which already has a dtac out on it. i got just about everything on it i could at the time

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

6. Top | #4

Last Online
    Today @ 05:18 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJim55 View Post
    now whoever that lady was i thought she had such good deep voice-and............awful nice long straight hair.
    Comments listed her as Elaine "Spanky" McFarlane. Remember the song fondly. If you call her hair "long", wonder what you'd call mine.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, Levi and 4 others like this.

7. Top | #5
    Last Online
    10-16-2019 @ 10:09 PM
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dianedebuda View Post
    Comments listed her as Elaine "Spanky" McFarlane. Remember the song fondly. If you call her hair "long", wonder what you'd call mine.
    How can you say that and then not post a picture for us to comment on?
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, Levi and 5 others like this.

8. Top | #6

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Leroy View Post
    How can you say that and then not post a picture for us to comment on?
    Oh did I leave myself open for that. Never crossed my mind that I've been camera shy, so there's no proof. Think it'd be better just to leave things to your imagination. Will say that I don't challenge Crystal Gayle for length, but sitting on it can be a problem. Keep it braided and pinned up most of the time under my pointed hat.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, Levi and 6 others like this.

9. Top | #7
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:54 PM
    Thanks
    Oh did I leave myself open for that. Never crossed my mind that I've been camera shy, so there's no proof. Think it'd be better just to leave things to your imagination. Will say that I don't challenge Crystal Gayle for length, but sitting on it can be a problem. Keep it braided and pinned up most of the time under my pointed hat.
    Ooohhh. Pointed hat.

Dave

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ddinham; 05-22-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, Levi and 5 others like this.
    JD 4066R CAB
    JD H180 FEL with SSQA brackets, JD iMatch, JD Ballast Box & ext, JD pull behind seed spreader
    Frontier RB2196H 8 ft rear blade/hyd angle, Frontier BB1065 Box Blade, Befco 3pt 110 inch RFM
    48" pallet forks, KK 3pt Boom Pole, Northern Tool 3pt middle buster, 2 bottom Dearborn plow
    County Line post hole digger, Rhino 3pt 10ft brush hog, Land Pride 8ft rock rake
    Fit Rite Hydraulics 3pt Top Link, front 3pt adapter for SSQA, 7 1/2 ft Field Roller, 8ft Dearborn tandem disk

10. Top | #8

Last Online
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ddinham View Post
    Ooohhh. Pointed hat.
    Goes with my broom.
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, Levi and 6 others like this.

11. Top | #9
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:54 PM
    Thanks
    Goes with my broom.
    Well duh. Should have thought of that. Some days i am a little slow.

Dave

Sent from my Samsung Note using Tapatalk
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, Levi and 3 others like this.
    JD 4066R CAB
    JD H180 FEL with SSQA brackets, JD iMatch, JD Ballast Box & ext, JD pull behind seed spreader
    Frontier RB2196H 8 ft rear blade/hyd angle, Frontier BB1065 Box Blade, Befco 3pt 110 inch RFM
    48" pallet forks, KK 3pt Boom Pole, Northern Tool 3pt middle buster, 2 bottom Dearborn plow
    County Line post hole digger, Rhino 3pt 10ft brush hog, Land Pride 8ft rock rake
    Fit Rite Hydraulics 3pt Top Link, front 3pt adapter for SSQA, 7 1/2 ft Field Roller, 8ft Dearborn tandem disk

12. Top | #10
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:17 AM
    Thanks
    etcallhome, Gizmo2, Levi and 1 others like this.
    Have wings, will travel.

13. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast