7 Million Keurig's Recalled Due to Burn Hazard!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By ztrjim

Thread: 7 Million Keurig's Recalled Due to Burn Hazard!

  1. Top | #1
    ztrjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Online
    11-12-2015 @ 08:51 PM
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    19
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 16 Times in 5 Posts

    7 Million Keurig's Recalled Due to Burn Hazard!

    I had to share this because my neighbor just got theirs for Christmas and got burned after their 3rd use!!!! Over 90 reported Burn Related Injuries already and this goes back as far as 2009. Stay safe I hope no one who owns one experiences any injuries.

    More Information about the 7 Million Keurig's recalled
    etcallhome and Gizmo2 like this.
    A Zero Turn Mower lover at heart: I'm here to learn as much about John Deere's as possible and share information

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ztrjim For This Useful Post:

    ColonyPark (12-28-2014), etcallhome (12-28-2014), farmgirl19 (12-28-2014), Gizmo2 (12-28-2014)

  3. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  4. Top | #2
    Plateauman57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    02-19-2016 @ 11:02 AM
    Location
    Cumberland Plateau, Tennessee
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ztrjim View Post
    I had to share this because my neighbor just got theirs for Christmas and got burned after their 3rd use!!!! Over 90 reported Burn Related Injuries already and this goes back as far as 2009. Stay safe I hope no one who owns one experiences any injuries.

    More Information about the 7 Million Keurig's recalled
    We have three and all are on the recall list. My wife called and they are sending the repair kit, whatever that is. Said 4-6 weeks delivery I believe. They told her it happens when they are used constantly. So far no problems with ours.
    dj

    jd 4105 w/FEL

  5. Top | #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Last Online
    02-26-2017 @ 06:54 PM
    Location
    Upper Peninsula of Michigan
    Posts
    357
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Plateauman57 View Post
    We have three and all are on the recall list. My wife called and they are sending the repair kit, whatever that is. Said 4-6 weeks delivery I believe. They told her it happens when they are used constantly. So far no problems with ours.
    Or made in China or Malaysia!
    2013 4720 with 400cx loader and 4-n-1 bucket ,485 backhoe with 18" bucket. Soon to come Artillian HD forks,TSC 7' tiller,I- match,Hydraulic box blade,frontier rear 7' snowblower,7' frontier snow blade and root grapple. SOLD2013 John Deere 1025r filb with alot of #hit that's more than 500 characters apparently!

  6. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

  7. Top | #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    03-09-2015 @ 09:33 PM
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Phew I just got one of these for Christmas....

  8. Top | #5
    felixm22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Last Online
    10-04-2019 @ 02:29 PM
    Location
    Concord, NH
    Posts
    3,964
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 453 Times in 340 Posts
    The funny thing now is that the guy that invented it wishes he had not. He never thought about how wasteful they are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    John Deere 318, 50in deck, 54in blade w/ power angle

    Looking for JD Parts check here on JD's official parts website.

    Have no idea where to start with JD Parts check here for a how to.

  9. Top | #6
    Zebrafive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:16 AM
    Location
    South West Michigan
    Posts
    7,276
    Thanks
    1,534
    Thanked 607 Times in 533 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by felixm22 View Post
    The funny thing now is that the guy that invented it wishes he had not. He never thought about how wasteful they are.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The main reason I never bought one. Individual packaging for each drink, too wasteful for me.
    J
    John Deere 2030 w/245SL Loader
    John Deere 6415 w/640SL Loader
    John Deere 285 50" deck Stolen May 2017
    John Deere x485 62" deck AWS
    Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 bought new 1996
    Ford F250 4x4 bought new 1978

  10. Top | #7

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    10-19-2019 @ 09:48 AM
    Location
    Belton, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,653
    Thanks
    503
    Thanked 130 Times in 103 Posts
    I have a model K-40. I use it one time per day for two cups. No issues listed with it--so far. Got it as a gift. So much for fine Chinese manufacturing.

  11. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements
     

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •