Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By spferdil

Thread: Police Lip Sync Video Challenge

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:24 PM
    Thanks

Police Lip Sync Video Challenge

Apparently this got started on Facebook when a couple of Police Officers posted lip sync videos. It has now turned into Police and other departments challenging others to post a lip sync video. Lots of them on Youtube now, I've watched several and I like the one from our Sheriff's department the best so far. 'Course I'm probably biased but a lot of them I've seen are really good.

Ain't No Honky-Tonks in Jail
    OxPath likes this.
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2
    Last Online
    10-08-2019 @ 10:12 PM
    Thanks
    Ive seen several good ones out there.
    Quite a few I have no idea what song it is or anything...but some are pretty darn good!

One of my favorites was a department doing "Dooley" from the Andy Griffith Show.
    Jim B.

318, 49 Thrower, 2 80 Carts, 17AT cart, 54 Blade, 12" Brinly Plow, 30 Hydraulic Tiller w/extension & Briney 3-Pt hitch, 50 deck w/JRCO Cart Bagger.
    2025R, 120R loader w/Kens Bolt On Hooks, 260B backhoe w/8" & 16" buckets, Titan 36" forks, Imatch hitch, Weight Bracket/Hitch.

Exmark Lazer Z HP 52"
    Husqvarna 550XP, 562XP, 55 Rancher

4. Top | #3
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:24 PM
    Thanks
    Yeah, a lot of the new songs I don't know but get a kick out of seeing them do them anyway. Nice to know that these guys have a sense of humor, with all the references to donuts. I really like the ones with old songs and/or old cars. Saw one where they did "East Bound and Down" from Smokey & the Bandit but can't remember where it was. Here's a pretty good one where they do "Jailhouse Rock" by Elvis.

Jailhouse Rock
    It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

5. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements