Big Sale at Duluth Trading Company
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By SulleyBear
  • 1 Post By Sevenhills1952

Thread: Big Sale at Duluth Trading Company

1. Top | #1
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:37 PM
    Beautiful beaches, moderated summer heat and lake effect snows. Right where I want to be.
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,554 Times in 1,434 Posts

Big Sale at Duluth Trading Company

I know there are several GTT members who buy from Duluth TradingCompany. Well, I got this in the mail a couple of days ago...

20% off all purchases and free Shipping on Purchases
    of $75 or more, good through August 18, 2018

So, if you need some more Ball Room Jeans, or some of their Great Underwear, this is a good time. I think they even make their underwear in white now, if that's important. Or you can get bright red, green, blue, purple and even Orange.

Nothing says your wearing clean underwear at the Doctors Office or Emergency room like a pair of
    bright Orange boxers.....

Now is also your chance to try their new Armachilla Bullpen "Chillin" Underwear, to "Chill your chaps, Partner".

Did you know the Duluth Trading Company got it's start by making the 5 gallon bucket liner out of the canvas material for organizing and holding tools?

https://www.duluthtrading.com/bucket...8aAlgjEALw_wcB

That was their launch product. Their goal was to make work easier for working people and now look what the company has grown into........

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180804_072010351.jpg  

1025R with Mauser Cab
    (10/2017)/ 120R FEL / RC2048 Mower / All of Ken's Bolt on Products / 60" HD Front Broom / 3 pt 45 Gallon Boom less Sprayer / CA2068 Core Aerator / I-Match / 54" Snow Plow w/ angling Quick Attach / Frontier 3 Pt Sprayer / Pallet Forks / 8 -42# Weights

John Deere 455 (New in 9/1996) / MC519 Cart /60" MMM /47" Snow Thrower / 7'3" snow plow / Quick Hitch /
    4 -42# Weights / JD#10 Cart

ExMark Lazer Z w/60" Deck , Billy Goat Blower , Full Stable of Echo Products

2. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements

3. Top | #2

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:24 PM
    Thanks
    Why don't they wise up and make them in brown?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
    ejb69 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GreenTractorTalk.com
    Advertisements