Long story short I bought a 30" tiller for my X580. I was told all of the mounting parts and hydraulic lift parts were included. Nice try. The lift requires a yoke and some bushings. I called and emailed the seller who states I got what I paid for. Well, no I didn't and the seller won't reply to email or phone calls, so I'm done with him, end of subject.
I ordered the yoke, bushings, bolts, nuts and spacers through my dealer. I wanted the right parts because of the yokes proximity to the transmission and couplings. I ordered the parts as an emergency order, next day for an additional $150, and I did this because of a deadline I have for working with the state on my property. So here's what happened.
1. The dealer didn't order the parts until I raised hell the next day.
2. The yoke came Saturday about 2pm. Nothing else arrived.
3. Most of the spacers and bushings arrived today, Monday. Those parts were shipped via UPS in 3 separate packages each with there own tracking number.
4. Package #3 with the special length bolts and spacers has been lost by UPS somewhere in Kentucky.
5. UPS states, if the package doesn't arrive tomorrow call the provider, tell them the parts were lost, and order the parts again.
I ship and receive hundreds of parts pertaining to my job every week, all through FedEx. They arrive on time and in good shape. As a matter of fact I have work I do for very large companies and can have parts in hand in 4 hours or less if needed, all by FedEx.
UPS has done it again. Worst shipping company in the world IMO. I don't know who to yell at now, the dealer for failing to order when asked, or UPS for just failing as they usually do.
Parts cost $402, shipping $150.